Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

The Candleberry® Candle Company

This app made migrating soOOOOO much easier than I had thought. If for nothing less than bulk edit it's important to have.

Appliance People

Simply the best app I use for Shopify, always releasing new features, I'd give more stars if I could

Sensory Super Heroes

I have found this app really easy to use even for a novice like me :-)
I like that it allows me to export all of the metadata fields that I have previously added as well as all of the shopify data in one place.

Thank you Excelify!

Topkidz.sg

Great App. Do the staff exactly as described. Helped me alot during my startup. Dev is also a very responsive and had given a helping hand when that was needed, def a 5*.

The American Dance Store

This is a great product backed with tremendous customer support. If you have a large inventory this is the app for you. It helped get me started and though there was a bit of a learning curve, customer support was ever available, patient and helpful.

myLondress

Great app! It helped me delete hundreds of duplicate products without an issue. Big thanks to the support team!

Style Element

Outstanding app! Used it to bulk edit product & custom metafields created by 3rd party app & BOOM!!!

DIVAIN

Simple and useful, without complications.
It has a great support, they attend you immediately, they are very kind and solve your problems. I recommend it.

tkb-trading-llc-teststore

So far so good! The app is really powerful when it comes to making changes to your products in bulk!! One of the cool features that really helps is scheduling export / import. I also like that they're available for live chat support, just when I have some simple questions I don't have to wait for 24 hours to get a response from the support email.
Please keep up the good work!

African Bronze Honey Company Ltd.

We used Excelify to migrate our store data when we consolidated our two separate African Bronze Honey Shopify stores into one. Wow! So easy, and it works! The chat guys were extremely helpful as well! This app works!