Matrixify

Matrixify

by ITissible

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

TheStencilsmith

AWESOME! If I could leave 10 stars I would! The support I have received from them is fantastic. I moved over 7,000 products from a different platform that was not really compatible with Shopify. Excelify was the perfect bridge for me to make adjustments and modifications to get my products moved. To put it into perspective, this is my second migration. The first migration took me a year and a half to do on my own with no help, and I swore I'd never do it again. With Excelify I was able to get this migration done in a few weeks,. The only reason it took that long was the leg work I had to do in order to get old information to translate to Shopify, nothing to do with Excelify. Their support is great. As with any migration you WILL have things that come up or something you need help with. They have excellent support and can guild you on issues you may run into. A special shout out to Renars who has helped me several times! I recommend them to anyone who is migrating their store. Even after migrating, I can see how they would be a great tool to have when you need to bulk update products etc. Well done Excelify!

June 9, 2020

Wow, thank you so much for your lengthy and uplifting review.
Renars is super pumped about this, along with all our team!

Will keep pushing the good job further up the hill! 🤸‍♀️

esn.com

Great support, very good app. Replies to support requests faster than the others. We had the problem that our ERP could only produce latin1 encoded csv-files and they integrated conversion to utf-8 into Excelify in only a few a days.

Top!

May 27, 2020

Hey, ESN!

Thank you so much for appreciating that... 🤸‍♀️

Moda Cake

I highly recommend this app if you need to get data in/out of Shopify. Great documentation and fantastic Dev Team. I needed a new feature to complete my automated work flow and within 48 hours the feature was released! Not only did Maris hop on video to understand my use case but he prioritized the solution and got it into production with no bugs. Thank you!

May 16, 2020

Thank you so much for such a warm and heartful review. I can't express enough how important this is for us...
Thank you thousand times!

Founder
Excelify.io

Dennisdeal.com

The excelify app has enhanced our performance, saved the day and solved many challenging issues on many many occasions. Importing new products, modifying them, refund/cancel/processing orders in bulk. With the predefined templates it even made it possible to maintain our google shopping feed where other apps failed us. But the biggest feature of all is the support. Maris and Renars always answer rapidly and try todo their outmost best to fix any issue you might have. It requires a bit of excel/csv file knowledge but that has never been any showstopper with the many many pages of simple and clear documentation on each and every subject.

May 2, 2020

❤️🤸‍♀️

Scooters 'N Chairs®

Easily the best app in the entire Shopify app store :) Literally jaw droppingly amazing - from performance to documentation/guides to ease of use.

Shopify should really have all this built in but they don't. Kudos to the Excelify team

April 23, 2020

Heyaa, Scooters 'N Chairs®!

Thanks for thousand times to you for this totally uplifting review!
Our whole team, we bow in front of you...

If you need anything, you know how to reach us! ;)

Excelify.io Founder

Gears Canada

This is a fantastic app with many features for importing data. I moved all my data from Magento seamlessly over to my first ever Shopify store. Their website is full of helpful video tutorials to guide the user through the export and import process. That is know how I know these guys make the best migration app on the app store. Although it takes some time to get the hang of, you don't have to be a master at Excel to use this app. And the support from the app developers has been amazing! Good job guys!

April 20, 2020

Hello, Gears Canada!

Thank you so much for your review!
About the Magento migration - thank you for understanding that when migrated data was producing errors, that means that the source data in the Magento system where you migrated from, was missing some important details which are mandatory for Shopify.
Magento is much less strict in validation requirements than Shopify. For example, Magento allows to have customers with invalid e-mail addresses. Shopify checks each and every e-mail to be valid and actually that the mailbox on that mailserver exists. To guarantee you that if you have an e-mail in your customer database, then you will be able to send an e-mail to this customer.
The similar strict validations are for the phone numbers, and other fields.
E.g. you cannot create a Customer or Order in Shopify which has invalid data.

We could, of course, just "assume" default for those cases, like drop the invalid e-mails which were not accepted and tell that all is ok. But then you would miss on the opportunity to fix and improve the data you are migrating. As that is quite usually one of the goals of the migration - to use the chance and improve the data quality.

Thank you for giving us a chance to explain those things and resolve it all for you.

Please, reach us whenever you need anything - there are a lot of things we can do to help you on your path. Sincerely.

Dishmaster Wholesale

Updating this review because shortly after leaving it I received a phone call from support. That's pretty rare in my experience. So I'm changing to 5-stars because the app really did get the job done well.
Needed to export customers with 'multiple addresses' from one Shopify store to import into another. The export went great. A paid subscription is supposed to cover two stores but I could only import a maximum 10 customers at one time into the second store. Support was non-responsive to email and chat. Tired of waiting after 24 hours and needing to get the job done, I made 16 separate imports. The imported customers exactly matched the original store's customers. If it hadn't been for non-responsive support and multiple imports I would have given 5 stars.

April 8, 2020

Hello!

Wow, very very sorry this happened - I assure you, we always respond to all the tickets within a couple of hours of waking time.

As Renars have already reached you on the phone - this case was a chain of unfortunate events.
First is that there was some glitch why your linked store was not having the same plan as the sponsor store - usually that happens if one of the stores get uninstalled, or the store gets temporarily put on hold.
The other issue was that you didn't receive our e-mail response, which we sent 1 hour after you sent us.
E-mail is not guaranteed service, and it sometimes might not get delivered, so please, if we don't respond within a reasonable time, please, just assume that the reply was lost on the network, and try reaching us via different channel, like the Slack, or Online Chat: https://excelify.io/contact-us/

Our whole team, we really are thankful you forgave us for this hickup.

Just in case, our chat is online right now, so we will be very thankful if there is anything else we can do for you to make it more right...

LAVINGIÉ

The app is great, and easy to use. It saved me lots of time and copied the key elements from my previous store to a brand new one. I want to thank the fast customer support that replied to my questions almost immediately, and gave me good answers. I would definitely recommend this app for people that wants to easily duplicate their store and doing it fast.

Hoselink

You can only give this app 5 stars, it's seriously that good. I literally have nothing to complain about or ask for improvements on. It's not been rushed, it's been carefully planned out, properly documented and properly supported by the developers.
They didn't even have to ask me to write this review, I'm just doing it because I'm that impressed!
Thanks guys ☺️

March 25, 2020

Hoselink, thank you thousand times - from our whole team!

House of Blouse

Amazing app. Was super useful to bulk update price changes, publish dates and contacts when we migrated to shopify. Customer support was exceptional! Highly recommend!