Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

byrch.com

We have been using Excelify extensively for over 3 months now and we can state with full confidence that this is an excellent tool. Setting it up is a breeze and the full integration with Google Sheets is awesome.

Uploading, updating, and managing products is super easy and straightforward. Thankfully, gone are the days of manually entering individual products into a CMS.

The pricing is fair. Most businesses will fall into the $20/month or the $50/month category depending on their sales volume.

Quite honestly, we don't see how it is possible to successfully operate an online store without it.

Dan Lazar
Co-founder & CEO
byrch.com

All Tire Supply LLC

I'm using this daily, the app is stable and easy to use. I wish I found this gem much earlier. It saved me so much time when working with updating product information in bulk. Highly recommended.

TrendX.nl

The single most useful App we have ever found. No restrictions whatsoever in making quick bulk changes to the entire (and parts of the) inventory.

iShopCricket

Wonderful App with detailed explanations.Would be slightly better(me being greedy) if the free version could process more files at a time instead of limiting to 10.

BB Branded Boutique

Honestly one of the best shopify apps on here....excellent lightning speed support. I use this app for all my import/export..thanks

Lighthouse Marine Equipment Ltd

So far, this is just what I was looking for - thank you!
So far, this is just what I was looking for - thank you!

Touché

Free version is useless. Especially for blog comments, you cannot get more than 25 commets(it means nothing, you can do this manually)

Edit: Thanks for the response. If it is a bug that is okey.

March 5, 2019

Wow, so sorry for disappointing you so much...

But it really sounds like there was some misunderstanding about the Excelify app.

Here's why:
1. Free version is the Demo version which allows you to export up to 10 items per file from any kind of data. And Demo version has no time limit, you can do as many exports/imports as you want.
2. There is no such limit in Demo version for Blog Posts, of mentioned 25 Comments (we double-checked that just now). Your Blog Posts can have several hundreds of comments even in the Demo export, just it will export the first 10 Blog Posts, with all their comments, no matter how many of those you have.

Please, reach our Support here and we will gladly help you resolve any of the issues you have, will explain everything, and will really take care of you, even if you are our Demo customer:

Will be really waiting for you to contact us and give us a chance to at least understand why we deserve cush a harsh 1* review in your case, and what can we do to fix ourselves.

Thank you so much in advance!

---------
Maris Veide
Founder
Excelify.io

CENTROARTESANO

Excellent app! it has saved me tons of days of work. I recommend to any one who has to migrate their shop or needs to update their files on CSV. Their support is also very quick and very attentive. I also recommend watching their tutorials. I have learnt a lot with this software!

The Catholic Woodworker

The dashboards and analytics tools for Shopify are amazing, and when you can import your orders from Woocommerce or Etsy or any other e-commerce site, that data comes to life. Excelify makes that possible. One of the best valued tools out there. It works extremely well, and customer support is outstanding!

Vrai & Oro

This app might be my favorite on the Shopify App store. It's such a comprehensive data pull that it can have a bit of a learning curve to make sure you don't mess up an upload but it's completely worth the time. It's helped me manage data on all our fronts from pulling orders and adding tags to managing hidden metafields that I could not edit in bulk before this app. Maris is wonderfully helpful and responsive as well. This app is constantly being improved based on user feedback and if you ever have trouble there's tons of documentation as well as a community slack channel to help out. Would definitely recommend at least trying the free plan because you'll love it! Completely worth every penny.