Matrixify , Počet recenzí: 443

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
Datum úprav: 17. listopad 2017

Maris is absolutely awesome! Walked me through step by step on how to import/export pretty much my entire store. I highly recommend this app for transferring bulk items. Support is phenomenal and couldn’t ask for more help, than what I received. 5/5 stars by far!

Ssdb Vinyl
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
29. září 2017

This App saved me a ton of work! Shopify's basic csv import didn't work for me due to many reasons. Character coding and special language characters got all messed up and I couldn't make it work.

With this App, it took me around 35 minutes to upload all my 1400+ products with one click. This is way easier to use than Shopify's csv. Think this would be a great addition to all Shopify plans because it makes starting a store even easier!

I also received support via live chat when I got stuck with the import process. The service was A+ and we solved all my errors within in 5 minutes.

I highly recommend this App if you're dealing with 500+ items in your store or if you received your suppliers' database in an Excel sheet.

Dodohomehu
Maďarsko
Datum úprav: 14. listopad 2018

Whether you have a lot of products, collections, pages or not, this thing is mega. Fills in all gaps in the vanilla platform. Shopify essential.

vapegoodeliquid
Datum úprav: 20. říjen 2020

If I could give this app six stars, I would! Shopify's interface for editing products and uploading sheets is horrible whereas Excelify makes it a breeze to do and massively reduces the chance of unforeseen errors occurring, I only wish I had found it sooner! The fact that you can also include an extra store under your plan is very useful if you are looking to expand. There are a wealth of tutorials and documentation provided by the developers, meaning it's really easy to get started and understand how everything works. This really should be a must-have for any Shopify merchant, thank you and keep up the good work!

Love Leggings
Vývojář ITissible odpověděl 20. říjen 2020

🎵..dancing - with tears in our eyes...🎵
🤸‍♀️
Thank you, Love Leggings, for this amazing review - you touched the hearts of our whole team. ❤️

We're here for you! 🇱🇻

Excelify.io Founder

Datum úprav: 30. prosinec 2022

amazing help, the company contact me and help me a lot! thanks so much, wish you happy new year

me369wholesale
Izrael
Vývojář ITissible odpověděl 24. prosinec 2022

Hello!
Thank you so much for allowing to help you.
We are guaranteed to respond within 24 hours, but usually we respond within a few hours or even minutes.

Happy New Year!

Founding Engineer

27. květen 2019

Awsome and Powerful app. A "must have" app for all shopify shops. I use it to remove images from a product in bulk, and that worked great.

khaista.com
Vývojář ITissible odpověděl 28. květen 2019

✌️Thank you so much for your kind words.
We really needed to hear those...
And the 5* - thousand times thank you!

Excelify.io Founder

14. únor 2020

EXCELLENT APP AND SUPPORT SERVICE AND HELPFULL !!
I had a big problem with my listing and they helped me even if it was difficult

ECOTECH_MARKET
30. duben 2018

This app is awesome! It does exactly what it's supposed to do, there's a small learning curve but it's worth it.

Riggingshoppe Com
Kanada
4. červen 2019

I have been out of the software loop since the .com boom! I had no idea how to get our large qualities of product from godaddy because they don’t offer cvs files for products but they do for everything else! This program saved me probably an unknown massive extended amount of hand entries! I had a couple hiccups and I was responded to promptly, in a courtesy manner AND a test run was done by the developer that showed it worked and I had missed a step. His program worked PERFECTLY AND SAVED SO MANY HOURS!!! In the end my issue was so simple. My mistake when I imported to the new site was that I just needed in log out about back insilly mistake and had nothing to do with this program. I only needed the program for the exporting of our products, but learning more and more about ALL the capabilities of this program and the Shopify website. I will be needed this for sure! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Dark Horse Limited
Vývojář ITissible odpověděl 4. červen 2019

Wow, Dark Horse!
Thank you so much for such a long and elaborate review!
We are super excited with out whole team to receive your kind words, and can’t wait to help you more if you need anything!

Renars is flying and says hi! ;)

Maris Veide
Excelify Founder

24. říjen 2021

Installed it on yet another store, and just wanted to note once again what a life-saver this app is when you need to extract specific data. There are so many filtering options!

TWS South Africa
Jihoafrická republika
Vývojář ITissible odpověděl 24. říjen 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
It’s a great honour to have you as our client.
As always, if we can help with anything, we are here for you - just let us know. ❤️

Founder & CEO