Matrixify

Matrixify

by ITissible

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Aria Lattner

Update: Great support, thank you! Problem solved. Extra thanks to Midas from Excelify going above and beyond to correct the issue quickly!

August 7, 2019

Thank you so much!

Beau Ties Ltd of Vermont

This has to be the most useful app we have. Out of the dozen or so apps this is the one we use the most. We are able to be very agile with changes to our site via this app. Excellent customer support also, responses are fast and helpful.

Farm Models Store

Wonderful App. Does exactly what is says on the tin . Save hours uploading products with this app.

August 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your review - this is music to our ears...
🤸‍♀️

The Sewcial Circle

I initially had a very frustrating experience trying to migrate the blog part of my Squarespace website to Shopify. I couldn't make the spreadsheet work despite going through the tutorials. Maris got in touch personally and generously offered to help me out. He listened to what I was struggling with and we found a solution and in the end my blog was successfully migrated! If you struggle with the process at all, get in touch with Maris and his team, they are dedicated to making every migration as easy as they can. I did not expect to receive such personalised help and am really grateful.

Oceedee

Great app and a great team.
Takes the stress out of migrating the most crucial element of the store, DATA.

Highly recommend.

PoQlo.com - De goedkoopste webshop in de Benelux!

Perfectly syncs our inventory in Google Sheets with the shopify store, every five minutes it scans for a change and updates the store accordingly. Incredibly versatile and powerful app. Can't recommend it enough.

Maddie G Designs | Shop Maddie G Designs

Recently migrated from Magento to Shopify and the app has helped me to update 1000s of products with ease. Support is close to immediate and these guys are always willing to help. Worth every penny!

June 21, 2019

Hey, Maddie!

Thousands of thanks from our whole team to you, with tears in our eyes...

❤️✌️👍🙇‍♂️

Minor Figures

Absolutely brilliant app! Really well designed and thought of. Thank you very much for bringing those missing functionalities to Shopify!!! Would highly recommend.

June 12, 2019

Hey, Minor Figures!

Absolutely brilliant review - thank you so much for this inspiration! You have understood our intentions with making this app perfectly!

Dark Horse Limited

I have been out of the software loop since the .com boom! I had no idea how to get our large qualities of product from godaddy because they don’t offer cvs files for products but they do for everything else! This program saved me probably an unknown massive extended amount of hand entries! I had a couple hiccups and I was responded to promptly, in a courtesy manner AND a test run was done by the developer that showed it worked and I had missed a step. His program worked PERFECTLY AND SAVED SO MANY HOURS!!! In the end my issue was so simple. My mistake when I imported to the new site was that I just needed in log out about back insilly mistake and had nothing to do with this program. I only needed the program for the exporting of our products, but learning more and more about ALL the capabilities of this program and the Shopify website. I will be needed this for sure! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

June 4, 2019

Wow, Dark Horse!
Thank you so much for such a long and elaborate review!
We are super excited with out whole team to receive your kind words, and can’t wait to help you more if you need anything!

Renars is flying and says hi! ;)

Maris Veide

Rasta Vapors

Great app, I would love to see other functionality like export products and inventory to WooCommerce but other than that I love it. its a bit pricey though maybe have a tier that is between $20 and $50 that gives more users and blog posts etc...

June 4, 2019

Hello, Rasta!

Thank you so much for your review!
With all the excitement - we have added the + points from you allow exporting to WooCommerce.

About the pricing - we try to keep it simple and have those pricing steps calibrated towards the real value we try to bring to you, proportionally to what you should be able to afford at that scale. In such a way that it makes economic sense for us to develop the app, and for you to enjoy it.
We really really appreciate every purchase, it makes so much difference for us as we can reinvest that into making ourselves even more awesome.

Renars from our support wrote you an e-mail, I hope you received it...