Matrixify

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Free plan available

Avarcas 101

The app works like a clock, the interface is ok, and if you have any issues with the excel files, the support team will help you accomplish what you need. We are very satisfied :)

September 3, 2019

Hello, Avarcas!

Ouch, thank you so much! Totally appreciated!

Founder
Excelify.io

Carola Zeta

really great app, simplifies import and export processes greatly, app support is quick in solving issues and implementing features. Great job!

August 14, 2019

Hey, wow - thank you so much for this uplifting review!
If you need anything, we are here for you!

Founder

BigCeramicStore.com

Migrating from Magento, highly customized install, and the support team has been excellent and responsive.

August 13, 2019

Thanks so much!
Really inspiring and appreciated by our whole team!

Aria Lattner

Update: Great support, thank you! Problem solved. Extra thanks to Midas from Excelify going above and beyond to correct the issue quickly!

August 7, 2019

Thank you so much!

Beau Ties Ltd of Vermont

This has to be the most useful app we have. Out of the dozen or so apps this is the one we use the most. We are able to be very agile with changes to our site via this app. Excellent customer support also, responses are fast and helpful.

Farm Models Store

Wonderful App. Does exactly what is says on the tin . Save hours uploading products with this app.

August 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your review - this is music to our ears...
🤸‍♀️

Excelify Founder

The Sewcial Circle

I initially had a very frustrating experience trying to migrate the blog part of my Squarespace website to Shopify. I couldn't make the spreadsheet work despite going through the tutorials. Maris got in touch personally and generously offered to help me out. He listened to what I was struggling with and we found a solution and in the end my blog was successfully migrated! If you struggle with the process at all, get in touch with Maris and his team, they are dedicated to making every migration as easy as they can. I did not expect to receive such personalised help and am really grateful.

Oceedee

Great app and a great team.
Takes the stress out of migrating the most crucial element of the store, DATA.

Highly recommend.

PoQlo.com - De goedkoopste webshop in de Benelux!

Perfectly syncs our inventory in Google Sheets with the shopify store, every five minutes it scans for a change and updates the store accordingly. Incredibly versatile and powerful app. Can't recommend it enough.

Maddie G Designs | Shop Maddie G Designs

Recently migrated from Magento to Shopify and the app has helped me to update 1000s of products with ease. Support is close to immediate and these guys are always willing to help. Worth every penny!

June 21, 2019

Hey, Maddie!

Thousands of thanks from our whole team to you, with tears in our eyes...

❤️✌️👍🙇‍♂️