Matrixify

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Crumpler DE

Great app: handling product data is super easy with excelify. Quick updates are done in a blink of an eye!

Great support: I had to open a ticket with a complex problem. Excelify gave me feedback and I received the help I asked for!

Summing up excelify is an app everyone should consider. I became a huge fan. Max

Taitaya

Nice clean interface. Super fast and helpful customer service. I have only used this to edit MetaTags... works nicely for that.

Pigott's Store

Amazing, I was able to update the alt text on all of my products in minutes rather than hours and hours of work. Very happy customer.

The Candleberry® Candle Company

This app made migrating soOOOOO much easier than I had thought. If for nothing less than bulk edit it's important to have.

Appliance People

Simply the best app I use for Shopify, always releasing new features, I'd give more stars if I could

Sensory Super Heroes

I have found this app really easy to use even for a novice like me :-)
I like that it allows me to export all of the metadata fields that I have previously added as well as all of the shopify data in one place.

Thank you Excelify!

Topkidz.sg

Great App. Do the staff exactly as described. Helped me alot during my startup. Dev is also a very responsive and had given a helping hand when that was needed, def a 5*.

The American Dance Store

This is a great product backed with tremendous customer support. If you have a large inventory this is the app for you. It helped get me started and though there was a bit of a learning curve, customer support was ever available, patient and helpful.

myLondress

Great app! It helped me delete hundreds of duplicate products without an issue. Big thanks to the support team!

Style Element

Outstanding app! Used it to bulk edit product & custom metafields created by 3rd party app & BOOM!!!