Matrixify

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 25, 2019

Used this to transfer all my products onto compatible ebay excel spreadsheets to then upload all my products to ebay.
It has saved me hours if not days/weeks of time instead of uploading them all to ebay.
Maris has been a great help in ensuring everything all works as it should also dedicating time to help me understand and get it all right, it can be a little technical if you don't understand excel.
Thank you!

LadyBug Print
January 25, 2019

I migrated to Shopify from Prestashop and so everything was a new learning curve. I did use an app to help me migrate but it was not a complete migration. EXCELIFY was perfect to help me migrate all the information! I had a few questions and the replies/support were quick. This app saved me so much time!

Big Game Lures Hawaii
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited January 30, 2019

1. YOU CAN CONVERT EXISTING PRODUCTS INTO A VARIATION!
2. BULK DELETE using a CSV file. Was able to delete 10,000 products in one upload omg. <3

Mk Beauty Club
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 21, 2019

Great app: handling product data is super easy with excelify. Quick updates are done in a blink of an eye!

Great support: I had to open a ticket with a complex problem. Excelify gave me feedback and I received the help I asked for!

Summing up excelify is an app everyone should consider. I became a huge fan. Max

Crumpler DE
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 16, 2019

Nice clean interface. Super fast and helpful customer service. I have only used this to edit MetaTags... works nicely for that.

Taitaya
January 15, 2019

Amazing, I was able to update the alt text on all of my products in minutes rather than hours and hours of work. Very happy customer.

Pigott's Store
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
January 7, 2019

This app made migrating soOOOOO much easier than I had thought. If for nothing less than bulk edit it's important to have.

The Candleberry® Candle Company
Edited January 4, 2019

Simply the best app I use for Shopify, always releasing new features, I'd give more stars if I could

Appliance People
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 3, 2019

I have found this app really easy to use even for a novice like me :-)
I like that it allows me to export all of the metadata fields that I have previously added as well as all of the shopify data in one place.

Thank you Excelify!

Sensory Super Heroes
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 27, 2018

Great App. Do the staff exactly as described. Helped me alot during my startup. Dev is also a very responsive and had given a helping hand when that was needed, def a 5*.

Topkidz.sg