Matrixify

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Walter A. Wood Supply Co., Inc

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Excelify is the best app in any category we have used on our store. The support is great and the app does exactly what we need. An inventory of our size needed something better than what Shopify has to offer in terms of managing data and Excelify has met our need. Over 1 million sku's to manage and only Excelify could answer the call. Thank you Maris for all your help!

Upward Mobile LLC

If you have a high volume store you need this app for bulk upgrades. It works wonderfully. I was able to bulk update all of my URL's, handles, and alt-text for images in less than an hour. So nice.

Daniels Hobbies Florida

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've built a few stores on Shopify and one of the weakest areas out-of-the-box is the import feature. For those of us with large catalogs, one by one is a nightmare. Excelify fills in the gaps (no need to create a handle, etc) by doing it for you. They've also built in a lot of nice checksums into the utility so if something goes wrong you have a clear reason why. The "Dry Run" feature is a blessing too!

Ultimately, if you're digesting large amounts of product data, you need to be a powerhouse at Excel. Nothing replaces that. A few tips: master the use of Concatenate, IF, Sorting, Data Validation, and VLOOKUP functions. If these seem foreign to you, go take an Excel class first and then return to importing.

Thanks Excelify, worth every penny!

Fredericia Isenkram

Location Denmark

Can not describe how valuable this app is to a shop with a large catalog. Support beyond perfect as well - one time a support staff member even spend 30 minutes learning me how to use certain functions in Excel. 5/5

Ravin

Location Egypt

Amazing app and phenomenal customer service they keep rolling cool features every now and then too we are using it on all of our stores

Dance Paws

Was looking to move our wholesale operation to Shopify to join our retail sales. Wholesale customers have multiple addresses for shipping to different stores, and separate billing address, etc. Shopify Basic plan has no way to import multiple addresses per customer. Found Excelify. It handled exactly what i needed to do, import our wholesale customers all of which have multiple addresses. And it did it flawlessly, once you understand the constraints of how Shopify looks at customer uniqueness, etc. On top of this powerful awesome app, was the most awesome support you could want. Thanks Maris!

dklampetshop.com

Im new to using this app but from what I can see Im really Impressed.I think with a little practice Ill get It down Its really going to help me out.

TSEShop

The documentation of this app is the most comprehensive I've seen anywhere regarding what kind of data can be imported into a Shopify store in all situations (new, replace, delete). Great job! And by the way, the app works great too!!

Bolt Demon

This app is a MUST HAVE tool for any Shopify merchant. There is nothing better out there for handling mass manipulation/import/export of products, collections, customers, discounts, orders, pages, blog posts, redirects, etc.
There isn't a project that comes up that we are not able to leverage Excelify in some way to make handling our Shopify data easier and more accurate. The support is quite honestly the best I've ever experienced. Maris and his team are extremely responsive and their support is honestly what I measure everyone else against. Keep up the great work guys!

Bath and Spa Parts

We installed Excelify as a solution to having to import all fields each time you make simple changes. To the best of my knowledge, this is the only app that does this. The only other solution is to use the API and Ruby On Rails coding. Maris has been an incredible help in getting us switched over and teaching us the little things about the software. He has to be the greatest guy I have ever met working with Shopify now since it's inception in 2006. If you want to clean up your database or fill in those areas in products, ask Maris for help. He helped increase our income and reduced the amount of time we spend messing with the database. Couldn't ask for a better piece of software and the person supporting it! THANK YOU!!