Matrixify

Matrixify | Reviews

by ITissible

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Minasari Home

Excellent service! Thanks for the late call, cheers all the best. Very nice app. Ideal to upload single parameter

July 2, 2021

Wow, just today we discussed with the team that it's been a while since we received a review... and it feels like you heard us at that moment - to write something as nice and inspiring!
You confirmed that it's worth trying our best!
Thank you so much, Minasari Home! ✌️

Matrixify (Excelify)

32 Degrees

This app is, without a doubt, one of the most important tools to running our site. Makes site management easy and provides excellent documentation and additional customer service to make learning and using a breeze.

May 13, 2021

Yeee.... Gradually digging through the documentation and tutorials we have crafted for you makes a really huge difference to become amazingly strong with the Matrixify app. Thank you so much for appreciating those efforts and being so thorough in studying that all.

And yes, our Support team is always super happy to help if you cannot find anything, or simply need advice, or help.

Thank you so much, 32 Degrees, for this review, it makes our day - for our whole team!

Matrixify (Excelify)

JaneParker.com

All I can say is WOW! Matrixify has been a breeze to use, and that means a lot coming from someone that is not technically savvy. I used their service to migrate order and customer data over from our previous web host to Shopify. I found their customer service and response time to be insanely fast and knowledgeable, often receiving a response within 5 minutes with the appropriate answer to resolve the issue! Great product for data migration, highly recommended!

May 6, 2021

WOW, JaneParker!
Thanks so much for your inspiring review - the Matrixify Support team is super pumped, and of course the developers as well, for that you like that combination. 🙏

Deinparadies.ch

I don't usually take the time to rate an app. But after only one hour, we had the first batch of products updated. What I really like is the detailed, downloadable report on what was actually updatedand which product updates failed. This makes it easy to spot problems and do manual adjustements and corrections... Cool

May 4, 2021

OMG, thanks so much for your kind and inspiring review.
Our whole tem - we appreciate you appreciating the Import Results file and glad that you precisely undersood its purpose!

Let our Support know if anything is unclear or you miss something.

BOTËGHES LAGAZOI

Amazing App and Team behind! The support team is super responsive and always kind, also on some simple requests!

April 22, 2021

You are too so very kind to put in an effort and write this amazing review.
Our whole team is grateful for your appreciation.
Thank you!

Matrixify

Mashii

This app saved us a lot of time and money when we migrated from Magento to Shopify. Support is amazing. Documentation is fantastic and clear. Such a well built app with fool proof steps to minimize any migration mistakes. I amazed with the accuracy of the orders and amount of customer data we were able to import.

April 9, 2021

Hello, Mashii!

Thank you so much for this review - our whole team, we are super inspired that we could excite you so much with what we have built, that you decided to write this review. 🙏

Thank you thousand times!

Excelify => Matrixify

Caffe Vive

This app solved what had been a really frustrating problem for our store and literally saved us thousands WITH THE FREE VERSION. If our product line ever scales up I would GLADLY pay for one of the paid versions. THANK YOU

March 26, 2021

Wow, that is an extremely pleasant feeling to get such a review from you.
Our whole team is super excited that our app was able to help you.
You made our week!
Perfect Friday feeling! 🤸‍♀️

Brandshops.in

We required to make around 5000+ collections for your multi-vendor Store. this would have taken few weeks if done manually. but through the excelify app all the collections were made in just 3-4 hours. Awesome App and Quick Support . Kudos to the team !!

March 17, 2021

Thanks so much, dear Brandshops!
From our whole hearts and the whole team - so happy to feel our intentions are received at the correct address.

Bonjour Bakehouse

One of my favorite app in Shopify!!! It is a game changer when you have corporate accounts that want bulk orders. And the support is top notch! Super friendly and responsive. Thank you so much for making our business possible on shopify!

March 15, 2021

Oh my... full heart of hearts - thank you so much, Bonjour Bakehouse, for this inspiring and uplifting review.
From our whole team.

Beaducation

Used this app to import over 300,000 legacy orders into shopify. Imported products as well. Good documentation. GREAT SUPPORT They do support over Slack which I love. I had a very tricky issue with dates and they were able to help me immediately. Top notch!

February 26, 2021

No, but you are crazy amazing!
Thank you, Beaducation, from our whole team and from the depth of our brains and hearts! 🤸‍♀️🙏