Matrixify

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bargainbaitbox

By far the most important app for stores with many products. The app allows for complex changes through a simple interface. Get the app before you start any big jobs in Shopify, you will be glad that you did! Maris and support team are the best!

Paradise Galleries

This is an excellent app!!! I can get a lot of bulk work done a in a few minutes because of this app. Also this shows the shopify ID which is not accessible with the native export feature of shopify. Shopify ID is important to other vendors because this this becomes the reference ID to connect with our products.

Kayokokousa

Excelify did something for me asap and they are amazing! A+ :)

Electrocompaniet Home

Location Norway

This App saved me many days of work! Working just like a clock!
In addition they have a very helpful support.
If you want to clone or sync the Shopify stores this is the best choice.
Recommended!

Tiptop Shoes

5 STARS!

This app saved countless hours of work and delays on our migration of 15k+ products. It's a must-have app for stores with large databases that need to make changes to products and variants in bulk. Importing/exporting is a breeze with excelify and the app lets you know how much time to expect actions to take with great accuracy.

Maris' support was fantastic, as he spent a fair amount of his valuable time ensuring that our project was a success. His knowledge and problem solving skills are spectacular, and we really enjoyed working with him. This is not like other apps where it's impossible to get ahold of someone and fix issues. Thanks Maris!

Big Overstock

The best APP I have never seen before, Maris give excellent support, he offers more of you can expect, we teach you other thinks even if are not of his app,

This App will help you to solve any problem you have with your inventories, or any issue you have, easy to use in excel, you can manage all the information, make any filter and edit everything.

Very recommendable, I fix all the problems I have and still with the app for any inconveniences I could have, I can set very quickly.

App does many things that today shopify store owners are doing buying several app being yours alone doing the same thing.
initially I thought to use it for a couple of months, but now that I know it a little more, it is indispensable for me, and I will never stop using it, unless I close my store

Congratulations to Maris an all his staff 1000% Customer Service, much more than you expect

Riggingshoppe Com

This app is awesome! It does exactly what it's supposed to do, there's a small learning curve but it's worth it.

Arevco Lighting Ottawa

Great app! Easy to use and quick, helpful response from developer when something is not clear.

Lacompagniedescartes

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

This one is a must have on Shopify.
No other import-export offers so many options (believe me, I have tried many of them!)
I have been using for over 6 months Excelify on a daily basis to backup all the data of my store, and to do sales and tax reporting (yes, it does all that).
I have also used Excelify to do a 50,000 orders + 3,500 products migration from WooCommerce, and once the mapping was done, the App handled that super easily.
The development is very active, it gains new functionnalities every month, with no price increase so far.
Last but not least, the support is stellar!

Trough Creek Candle Co

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is by far the best app to import large data sheets! Not only does it work as simply as described, it has the best documentation explaining everything you need to know. The icing on the cake is the customer support! This is the best customer support that anyone could ask for. He goes above and beyond the normal!
Do not hesitate about getting this app; it really is great!