Matrixify

Developer
ITissible
4.9
Edited June 21, 2019

Recently migrated from Magento to Shopify and the app has helped me to update 1000s of products with ease. Support is close to immediate and these guys are always willing to help. Worth every penny!

Maddie G Designs | Shop Maddie G Designs
Time spent using app: About 3 years
ITissible replied June 21, 2019

Hey, Maddie!

Thousands of thanks from our whole team to you, with tears in our eyes...

❤️✌️👍🙇‍♂️

June 12, 2019

Absolutely brilliant app! Really well designed and thought of. Thank you very much for bringing those missing functionalities to Shopify!!! Would highly recommend.

Minor Figures
Time spent using app: 28 days
ITissible replied June 12, 2019

Hey, Minor Figures!

Absolutely brilliant review - thank you so much for this inspiration! You have understood our intentions with making this app perfectly!

June 4, 2019

I have been out of the software loop since the .com boom! I had no idea how to get our large qualities of product from godaddy because they don’t offer cvs files for products but they do for everything else! This program saved me probably an unknown massive extended amount of hand entries! I had a couple hiccups and I was responded to promptly, in a courtesy manner AND a test run was done by the developer that showed it worked and I had missed a step. His program worked PERFECTLY AND SAVED SO MANY HOURS!!! In the end my issue was so simple. My mistake when I imported to the new site was that I just needed in log out about back insilly mistake and had nothing to do with this program. I only needed the program for the exporting of our products, but learning more and more about ALL the capabilities of this program and the Shopify website. I will be needed this for sure! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Dark Horse Limited
Time spent using app: 5 days
ITissible replied June 4, 2019

Wow, Dark Horse!
Thank you so much for such a long and elaborate review!
We are super excited with out whole team to receive your kind words, and can’t wait to help you more if you need anything!

Renars is flying and says hi! ;)

Maris Veide

Edited June 3, 2019

Great app, I would love to see other functionality like export products and inventory to WooCommerce but other than that I love it. its a bit pricey though maybe have a tier that is between $20 and $50 that gives more users and blog posts etc...

Rasta Vapors
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
ITissible replied June 4, 2019

Hello, Rasta!

Thank you so much for your review!
With all the excitement - we have added the + points from you allow exporting to WooCommerce.

About the pricing - we try to keep it simple and have those pricing steps calibrated towards the real value we try to bring to you, proportionally to what you should be able to afford at that scale. In such a way that it makes economic sense for us to develop the app, and for you to enjoy it.
We really really appreciate every purchase, it makes so much difference for us as we can reinvest that into making ourselves even more awesome.

Renars from our support wrote you an e-mail, I hope you received it...

Edited June 6, 2019

Our store has huge volumes (in the range of hundreds of thousands to millions) of products, customers, and discount codes. We were in need of importing millions of discount codes with one upload. The Excelify team went above and beyond to cater to our unique needs. They not only put in several amazing performance improvements on time for our launch, but also provided us constant and special support as we sailed through the crunch times of importing and exporting such large volumes of data.

I highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner who has larger than normal volumes of data. Their app works like a charm and interacting with their team, especially Renars, was one of the best vendor experiences we have had during our site launch.

Staples
Time spent using app: 3 months
ITissible replied May 30, 2019

Hello, Staples!

Oh, wow - so sorry you have this sort of bad impression about Excelify. You definitely can import much more than 100K coupons.
The easiest and quickest way to resolve this issue is if you would reach us at the support: https://excelify.io/contact-us/

We will solve your issue in no time. Please, reach us at the soonest convenience.

We have analyzed your recent imports and can confirm that your import of 150'000 Discount Codes is in progress.
Most likely what's happening is you don't see the progress - because all those individual discount codes belong to one single Discount (Price Rule). The app doesn't show yet the progress of those individual codes (as those are like sub-items of the same Discount).

Can that be an issue?
Please, let us know, what made you think that you cannot import more than 100K discount codes (or as you mention "anything")...

We would really appreciate if you contacted us on the Excelify Support...
Thank you so much!