Matrixify

Matrixify

by ITissible

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Pet Everything four

The app works properly, and love the functionality they offer. The app works properly, and love the functionality they offer.

Moxi Shop

Simply put, this is one of the most essential apps in my workflows right now. The ability to schedule exports and imports on a routine has proved to be so valuable.

December 26, 2020

Wow, such a gift are your stars and words for our whole team... thank you thousand times, Moxi Shop! 🙏☀️

The Holiday Gift Shop

Our go-to app for importing and exporting data from Shopify. It makes things SO easy, especially when you get into the weeds with Metafields. The documentation is super good too, very comprehensive and detailed.

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for this Christmas present!
From our whole team! 🤸‍♀️

iLoveDanceShoes

This app is very useful and easy to use. The customer support team are very helpful and proactive. Excellent service!!!

December 20, 2020

Thank you!
It was a pleasure helping you, and thank you for bringing to our attention that issue with Gift Cards and allowing it to solve it for you.

Outdoor Researcher

There are lots of functions within this App and I think the bascis is just enough for me, great!!!!!

Mayday Shops

I highly recommend. Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice!

Bag Business Bag

the team is quite flexible to offer me the solution I want. the team is quite flexible to offer me the solution I want.

Meteor Music

This app opens up opportunities. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good...

Boutique Latests

Nice service and nice partners! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it!

Amuzzi

Been using excelify since our launch and wouldn't know what to do without it. This is a must have in your toolkit! Great and fast support but you don't even need it since the documentation is very clear and simple.

November 11, 2020

Thank you, Amuzzi!
This is like music to our ears - a very much needed one. Especially that part about the documentation, because this is a very important pre-condition to be good at Excelify. It has some “learning curve” - as with a sharp instrument - before waving around, it’s good to take a moment and study how it works. thank you so much for doing exactly that!🙏

Founder