Matrixify

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mayday Shops

I highly recommend. Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice!

Bag Business Bag

the team is quite flexible to offer me the solution I want. the team is quite flexible to offer me the solution I want.

Meteor Music

This app opens up opportunities. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good...

Boutique Latests

Nice service and nice partners! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it!

Amuzzi

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Been using excelify since our launch and wouldn't know what to do without it. This is a must have in your toolkit! Great and fast support but you don't even need it since the documentation is very clear and simple.

November 11, 2020

Thank you, Amuzzi!
This is like music to our ears - a very much needed one. Especially that part about the documentation, because this is a very important pre-condition to be good at Excelify. It has some “learning curve” - as with a sharp instrument - before waving around, it’s good to take a moment and study how it works. thank you so much for doing exactly that!🙏

Strepelle

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used Excelify to migrate from Woocommerce to Shopify. The video tutorial was super clear and it all worked perfectly. Highly recommend.

November 11, 2020

Wow, Strepelle - so nice to hear you liked it!
Our pleasure!

Under Armour South Africa

Location South Africa

When we first tried Excelify we had some issues, but the support we got was fantastic! The App works really well and does what it says it does. When we got a bit of training, we found that this App is excellent for managing more extensive collections and product sites on Shopify. Combined with the great support that comes from the owner, this App is one of the best apps in the Shopify App store!

November 10, 2020

Hello, Under Armour South Africa!

Thank you a thousand times! 🤸‍♀️
If anything, our Support is always here to help and continue to assist you.

Graz Oval

Great app. Very powerful and can do a lot of things. The support docs is helpful and very extensive. Free plan is nice.

November 10, 2020

Awww, thank you, Graz Oval!
Really appreciate your feedback...

Pelletgrill.ch

Location Switzerland

Very good support and Very reliable. I had been looking for a solution like this for a long time and I am more than happy with it.

November 6, 2020

Hello, Pelletgrill!
Thank you sincerely from the bottom of our whole team hearts! 🤸‍♀️

Kitchen Universe 0a3

overall it's a great fulfillment tool. overall it's a great fulfillment tool. overall it's a great fulfillment tool.