by ITissible

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

VESTET.COM

I was dreading migrating from BigCommerce to Shopify, but I followed the guide & everything came over 1st time! Thank you. I know you saved me a lot of time.
Sue VESTET.COM

September 7, 2021

Yeyaa, very glad to hear that you liked it!
Humble thanks from our whole Matrixify (formerly Excelify) team! 🥰
If there is anything more we can do for you, just let us know!

CEO & Founder

sally-hambleton

Not only does this app works like a godsend, it is well documented, very reasonably priced and customer support is excellent. Congratulations to Renars and the team. Really top stuff.

July 28, 2021

Thank you so much from the hearts of all our team! 🤸‍♀️⚡️

Flourish

This app is the best thing that happened to Shopify. No kidding. I have never worked with an app that is so flawless. They have built a robust, user-friendly, app with amazing error handling. They have taken care of potential user errors also. I run an agency and have worked with a lot of stores/apps but have never found something that truly does everything it says and so beautifully. First of all the functionality is powerful and it lets you do things so efficiently that you will be wowed. Then the documentation and tutorials are so informative that I have never had to contact support so far. We have done magic with Matrixify and I can't thank them enough for building such a wonderful app. If you have complex data manipulation in your store -- go for this APP today. I recommend it highly.

July 18, 2021

🥺😍

Minasari Home

Excellent service! Thanks for the late call, cheers all the best. Very nice app. Ideal to upload single parameter

July 2, 2021

Wow, just today we discussed with the team that it's been a while since we received a review... and it feels like you heard us at that moment - to write something as nice and inspiring!
You confirmed that it's worth trying our best!
Thank you so much, Minasari Home! ✌️

Matrixify (Excelify)

32 Degrees

This app is, without a doubt, one of the most important tools to running our site. Makes site management easy and provides excellent documentation and additional customer service to make learning and using a breeze.

May 13, 2021

Yeee.... Gradually digging through the documentation and tutorials we have crafted for you makes a really huge difference to become amazingly strong with the Matrixify app. Thank you so much for appreciating those efforts and being so thorough in studying that all.

And yes, our Support team is always super happy to help if you cannot find anything, or simply need advice, or help.

Thank you so much, 32 Degrees, for this review, it makes our day - for our whole team!

Matrixify (Excelify)

JaneParker.com

All I can say is WOW! Matrixify has been a breeze to use, and that means a lot coming from someone that is not technically savvy. I used their service to migrate order and customer data over from our previous web host to Shopify. I found their customer service and response time to be insanely fast and knowledgeable, often receiving a response within 5 minutes with the appropriate answer to resolve the issue! Great product for data migration, highly recommended!

May 6, 2021

WOW, JaneParker!
Thanks so much for your inspiring review - the Matrixify Support team is super pumped, and of course the developers as well, for that you like that combination. 🙏

Deinparadies.ch

I don't usually take the time to rate an app. But after only one hour, we had the first batch of products updated. What I really like is the detailed, downloadable report on what was actually updatedand which product updates failed. This makes it easy to spot problems and do manual adjustements and corrections... Cool

May 4, 2021

OMG, thanks so much for your kind and inspiring review.
Our whole tem - we appreciate you appreciating the Import Results file and glad that you precisely undersood its purpose!

Let our Support know if anything is unclear or you miss something.

BOTËGHES LAGAZOI

Amazing App and Team behind! The support team is super responsive and always kind, also on some simple requests!

April 22, 2021

You are too so very kind to put in an effort and write this amazing review.
Our whole team is grateful for your appreciation.
Thank you!

Mashii

This app saved us a lot of time and money when we migrated from Magento to Shopify. Support is amazing. Documentation is fantastic and clear. Such a well built app with fool proof steps to minimize any migration mistakes. I amazed with the accuracy of the orders and amount of customer data we were able to import.

April 9, 2021

Hello, Mashii!

Thank you so much for this review - our whole team, we are super inspired that we could excite you so much with what we have built, that you decided to write this review. 🙏

Thank you thousand times!

Excelify => Matrixify

Caffe Vive

This app solved what had been a really frustrating problem for our store and literally saved us thousands WITH THE FREE VERSION. If our product line ever scales up I would GLADLY pay for one of the paid versions. THANK YOU

March 26, 2021

Wow, that is an extremely pleasant feeling to get such a review from you.
Our whole team is super excited that our app was able to help you.
You made our week!