Use Excel or CSV files for:
Products ▪︎ Collections ▪︎ Customers ▪︎ Discounts ▪︎ Draft Orders ▪︎ Orders ▪︎ Payouts ▪︎ Pages ▪︎ Blogs ▪︎ Redirects ▪︎ Metafields
Migrate data to Shopify
This app is all you need to migrate data from your previous e-commerce platform like Magento, Lightspeed, WordPress, load from Banggood, ...
Bulk update data
Bulk update specific fields while keeping existing data intact. E.g. update Product inventory by the SKU number. Schedule and auto-repeat.
Have you maxed out Shopify CSV file import and export capabilities?
This app is the only tool you will need to manage your whole Shopify store data.
Excelify app gives you great control over your store data
- Migrate from your old platform.
- Feed data to your store from any of your data sources, fit into our Excel or CSV template.
- Update your existing store data by individual fields, without having to re-import everything.
- Copy your data to your other stores with just one Excel or zip file.
- Export your data to other marketplaces like Google Shopping or Amazon.
- Schedule and auto-repeat imports or exports.
- Backup your whole shop.
Just this one feature to import Collections in bulk will save you days of manual work
If you use Excelify.io for just this one thing - you have bought your precious time and sanity back. You will be able to import and export collections by yourself; and have a clear overview - what's inside each of those collections by doing an export.
But it's packed with so much more
Whatever fields you see in your Shopify Admin, you are able to export and import them with Excelify.io. You can bulk-update any of those fields individually or all together.
Crazy many Metafields?
Have Metafields as additional columns along with items they are attached to. You can edit, add or delete them just like any other column values.
Your store language is not plain English?
If you tried to import products or customers with CSV files in other languages with special language encoding, you know the pain. With Excel files, your data will be imported correctly.
Some of the additional examples you can get with this same app:
- Update Product price
- Update inventory, also by location
- Import several images from the same row, separated by ; (semicolon)
- Update Image Alt Texts
- Update Collection product positions
- Update Product variants by SKU, by Barcode, by Option values
- Reorder product variants
- Send out Customer activations in bulk
- Update SEO fields for Products, Collections, Pages, Blogs
- Import and export Blogs, Blog Posts, Blog Comments
- Update Cost Per Item
- Migrate from Magento - Products, Customers, Orders
- List goes on, running out of space here...
- Uploaded file
- Google Drive
- Google Sheets
Upload to FTP/SFTP.
Copy your whole store to another
All your exported store contents fit into that one exported file. You can copy your store by importing that same exported file to your other store. The other store included in the same price.
You are in charge!
- Track the progress - see the time it takes to finish, and how many items were created, updated or failed.
- Cancel process any time.
- See detailed result for each imported or exported item.
- Export just the data you need by applying filters
- Google Shopping,
- Google Sheets,
- Custom Format Integrations
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
10 Blog Posts
No monthly limit
No monthly limit
No monthly limit
Import images from your computer
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 190 reviews
Most recent reviews
If The Rock was a Shopify App, that would be this one.
Updates almost every week, ridiculous number of time-saving features.
Wow, LOL - a good one! 💪
I wonder if Dwayne knows that Shopify AppStore has him! 🤔
By the way, in most weeks, we deploy new improvements several times per week or even per day. Here's the list of every update since almost beginning of the Big Bang: https://excelify.io/whats-new/release-notes/
Rugs & Rhythms
This app is a time-saver, so easy to use and it addresses so many issues with product upload via traditional csv. Renars is always super helpful and very responsive. Maris, thank you for creating this product! Excelify is my must-have app!
Thank you, thank you thousand times - from our whole team! 🤸♀️
The app is one of the best on the market. Renars support is excellent! Any time we need assistance he responds at light speed with the precise answer we need. Thank you!
Amazing, thank you back thousand times for your inspiring Review!
Renars is pumped up for such high evaluation of his work, and this kind of praise never gets old.
Such nice words and evaluation keeps our whole team pushing ourselves harder to improve our services even more.
Founder & CEO