Use Excel or CSV files for:
Products, Collections, Customers, Discounts, Draft Orders, Orders, Payouts, Pages, Blogs, Redirects, Activity, Metafields, ...
Migrate data to Shopify
All you need to migrate data from your previous e-commerce platform like Magento, Lightspeed, WordPress/WooCommerce, load from Banggood, ...
Bulk update data
Bulk update specific fields while keeping existing data intact. E.g. update Product inventory by the SKU number. Schedule and auto-repeat.
About Matrixify (Excelify)
Have you maxed out Shopify CSV file import and export capabilities?
This app is the only tool you will need to manage your whole Shopify store data.
Matrixify (Excelify) app gives you great control over your store data
- Migrate from your old platform.
- Feed data to your store from any of your data sources, fit into our Excel or CSV template.
- Update your existing store data by individual fields, without having to re-import everything.
- Copy your data to your other stores with just one Excel or zip file.
- Export your data to other marketplaces like Google Shopping.
- Schedule and auto-repeat imports or exports.
- Backup your whole shop.
Just one feature to import Collections in bulk will save you days of manual work
If you use Matrixify for just this one thing - you have your time and sanity back. Import collections. See what's inside each collection by doing an export.
But it's packed with so much more
Whatever fields you see in your Shopify Admin, you are able to export and import them with Matrixify. You can bulk-update any of those fields individually or all together.
Crazy many Metafields?
Have Metafields as additional columns along with items they are attached to. You can edit, add or delete them just like any other column values.
Your store language is not plain English?
If you tried to import products or customers with CSV files in other languages with special language encoding, you know the pain. With Excel files, your data will be imported correctly.
Some of additional things you can do with this same app:
- Update Product price
- Update inventory, also by location
- Import several images from the same row, separated by ; (semicolon)
- Update Image Alt Texts
- Update Collection product positions
- Update Product variants by SKU, by Barcode, by Option values
- Reorder product variants
- Send out Customer activations in bulk
- Update SEO fields for Products, Collections, Pages, Blogs
- Import and export Blogs, Blog Posts, Blog Comments
- Update Cost Per Item
Magento, BigCommerce, WooCommerce / Wordpress, etc. - Products, Collections, Customers, Orders, Redirects, Pages, Blog Posts, etc.
Uploaded file, URL, FTP/SFTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Sheets, ... Upload to FTP/SFTP.
Copy your whole store
All exported store contents fit in one exported file. You can copy your store by importing that same exported file to your other store. 2 shops for price of 1.
You are in charge!
- Track the progress - see time it takes to finish, how many items were new, updated or failed.
- Cancel job any time.
- See detailed result for each imported or exported item.
- Export just the needed data - select columns and apply filters
List goes on: more on our Website or contact Support!
- Google Shopping,
- Google Sheets,
- Custom Format Integrations
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
This app is, without a doubt, one of the most important tools to running our site. Makes site management easy and provides excellent documentation and additional customer service to make learning and using a breeze.
Yeee.... Gradually digging through the documentation and tutorials we have crafted for you makes a really huge difference to become amazingly strong with the Matrixify app. Thank you so much for appreciating those efforts and being so thorough in studying that all.
And yes, our Support team is always super happy to help if you cannot find anything, or simply need advice, or help.
Thank you so much, 32 Degrees, for this review, it makes our day - for our whole team!
All I can say is WOW! Matrixify has been a breeze to use, and that means a lot coming from someone that is not technically savvy. I used their service to migrate order and customer data over from our previous web host to Shopify. I found their customer service and response time to be insanely fast and knowledgeable, often receiving a response within 5 minutes with the appropriate answer to resolve the issue! Great product for data migration, highly recommended!
Thanks so much for your inspiring review - the Matrixify Support team is super pumped, and of course the developers as well, for that you like that combination. 🙏
I don't usually take the time to rate an app. But after only one hour, we had the first batch of products updated. What I really like is the detailed, downloadable report on what was actually updatedand which product updates failed. This makes it easy to spot problems and do manual adjustements and corrections... Cool
OMG, thanks so much for your kind and inspiring review.
Our whole tem - we appreciate you appreciating the Import Results file and glad that you precisely undersood its purpose!
Let our Support know if anything is unclear or you miss something.