Use Excel or CSV files for:
Products ★ Collections ★ Customers ★ Discounts ★ Orders ★ Pages ★ Blogs ★ Redirects ★ Metafields
Migrate data to Shopify
This app is all you need to migrate data from your previous e-commerce platform to Shopify. Especially - Orders from Magento.
Bulk update data
Bulk update specific fields while keeping existing data intact. E.g. update Product inventory by the SKU number.
Have you maxed out Shopify CSV file import and export capabilities?
This app is the only tool you will need to manage your whole Shopify store data.
Excelify app gives you great control over your store data
- Migrate from your old platform.
- Feed data to your store from any of your data sources, fit into our Excel or CSV template.
- Update your existing store data by individual fields, without having to re-import everything.
- Copy your data to your other stores with just one Excel or zip file.
- Export your data to other marketplaces like Google Shopping or Amazon.
- Schedule and auto-repeat imports or exports.
- Backup your whole shop.
Just this one feature to import Collections in bulk will save you days of manual work
If you use Excelify.io for just this one thing - you have bought your precious time and sanity back. You will be able to import and export collections by yourself; and have a clear overview - what's inside each of those collections by doing an export.
But it's packed with so much more
Whatever fields you see in your Shopify Admin, you are able to export and import them with Excelify.io. You can bulk-update any of those fields individually or all together.
Crazy many Metafields?
Have Metafields as additional columns along with items they are attached to. You can edit, add or delete them just as any other column values.
Your store language is not plain English?
If you tried to import products or customers with CSV files in other languages with special language encoding, you know the pain. With Excel files, your data will be imported correctly.
Some of the additional examples you can get with this same app:
- Update Product price
- Update inventory, also by location
- Import several images from the same row, separated by ; (semicolon)
- Update Image Alt Texts
- Update Collection images
- Bulk upload images quickly from your computer with a desktop app
- Update Product variants by SKU, by Barcode, by Option values
- Reorder product variants
- Send out Customer activations in bulk
- Update SEO fields for Products, Collections, Pages, Blogs
- Import and export Blogs, Blog Posts, Blog Comments
- Orders from Magento
- List goes on, running out of space here...
- Uploaded file
- Google Drive
- Google Sheets
Upload to FTP/SFTP.
Copy your whole store to another
All your exported store contents fit into that one exported file. You can copy your store by importing that same exported file to your other store. The other store included in the same price (ask Support).
You are in charge!
- Track the progress - see the time it takes to finish, and how many items were created, updated or failed.
- Cancel process any time.
- See detailed result for each imported or exported item.
- Export just the data you need by applying filters
- Google Shopping,
- Google Sheets,
- Custom Format Integrations
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
10 Blog Posts
No monthly limit
50 Blog Posts
No monthly limit
500 Blog Posts
No monthly limit
Import images from local disk
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 96 reviews
Most recent reviews
Upward Mobile LLC
If you have a high volume store you need this app for bulk upgrades. It works wonderfully. I was able to bulk update all of my URL's, handles, and alt-text for images in less than an hour. So nice.
Daniels Hobbies Florida
We've built a few stores on Shopify and one of the weakest areas out-of-the-box is the import feature. For those of us with large catalogs, one by one is a nightmare. Excelify fills in the gaps (no need to create a handle, etc) by doing it for you. They've also built in a lot of nice checksums into the utility so if something goes wrong you have a clear reason why. The "Dry Run" feature is a blessing too!
Ultimately, if you're digesting large amounts of product data, you need to be a powerhouse at Excel. Nothing replaces that. A few tips: master the use of Concatenate, IF, Sorting, Data Validation, and VLOOKUP functions. If these seem foreign to you, go take an Excel class first and then return to importing.
Thanks Excelify, worth every penny!
Can not describe how valuable this app is to a shop with a large catalog. Support beyond perfect as well - one time a support staff member even spend 30 minutes learning me how to use certain functions in Excel. 5/5