Exchange It

Exchange It

by Approachable

Exchanges made easy!

NICCE

I really like this app, it's easy to navigate, however, there is one thing that I wish you could improve on. When I'm exchanging for another product and input - for example: Barrio Navy Joggers - 20 different styles comes up which are not related to the 'Barrio' name. Sometimes I have to scroll through a lot of items to find the right one. I wish the search filter could narrow down items to just this style and not 20 different styles of joggers. Hope this makes sense. Other than that, the app is good.

April 26, 2021

Thanks for your review. Glad to hear you enjoy our app! When searching for a product in Exchange It, all product fields (title, description, etc) are searched. In your example of "barrio," I suspect that the other items that are showing up have "barrio" somewhere in the product description or were at one time duplicated from the "original" barrio item, if that makes sense. The more specific you can be in your search query, the better. In fact, you can search by SKU for optimal results. I hope that helps to clear things up!

Nui Ami 2

I have download the app and it is showing all values in $ not £s....?
No ability to change the currency... waiting to hear from the Developer.