Exchange It: Returns Manager

Exchange It: Returns Manager

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 7, 2023

Great Tool for Ecommerce and if you need any help, the team is very good at explaining how thing work. Recommend

For the Love of Golf Naples
506 replied February 7, 2023

Big thanks for the review!!
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions in the future. 😁

February 7, 2023

Excellent app and support service. It has solved several problems that we had with our workflow and we have solved it with just a few clicks. Thank you.

KUORI
Spain
506 replied February 7, 2023

Thanks for the review, very happy we managed to improve your returns workflow! 🚀

January 31, 2023

It great app for exchange and return We have tried on our website www.kaajh.com and working fine and meet our requirements.

Kaajh
India
Time spent using app: 14 days
506 replied January 31, 2023

Excellent! 😁 I'm pleased the app is working well and helping you store!

October 31, 2022

We downloaded this app to help us with our exchange process in our store and it has worked exactly as advertised. Really helps with not inconveniencing our customers. We had one minor glitch and Alex fixed our problem in moments. Would recommend to all!

Eolas
Time spent using app: 6 months
506 replied November 1, 2022

Thanks Emily! I'm pleased I managed to solve the issue quickly and that the app is working well for you.

September 23, 2022

This app saves hundreds of hours of customer service time in processing exchanges. We've searched and there's nothing better than EXCHANGE IT. Additionally, the customer support is outstanding, highly responsive and they truly care about their customers.

KITSCH
September 15, 2022

We use this app regularly in our business. Recently we had an issue with quantities not staying adjusted when entering exchanges. We reported the issue and it was fixed very quickly with great communication from Alex. Thanks!

Happier To Give
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
506 replied September 15, 2022

Hi Janette, I'm pleased we managed to solve the issue quickly and that the app is working well for you.
Thanks for the review!
Alex

September 14, 2022

Simple app, straightforward and easy to use. I like it because I'm able to keep reships or size exchanges all in my Shopify system instead of using an outside shipping program. Highly recommend if you often need to reship items within an order and want to stay organized.

Call For Fire
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
506 replied September 15, 2022

Many thanks for your review! I am pleased Exchange It is working well for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions in the future.
Thanks, Alex

July 13, 2022

Fast and detailed responses from customer support helping us to sort our query quickly and efficiently

What Katie Did
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 7, 2022

Really useful app and Alex was extremely helpful and quick in fixing an issue we were having with the app. Would recommend for other companies!

Baudoin & Lange
July 5, 2022

This app is perfect for our store and has greatly simplified our exchange process. Their support is top-notch and they are receptive to feedback making changes as needed. I highly recommend you try it!

Small Pet Select U.S.