Exelion ‑ Google Spreadsheet

Exelion ‑ Google Spreadsheet

by AdSpair

The easiest way to automate importing orders into Google Sheet

CabaaShop

We are using this app since last 3 months and its really help us! big thanks for the app creator.
Good job

Motor Master1

j'ai utilise cette app et j'aime vraiment commnet ca fonctionnent, merci deja et je vais passe un bon momment avec cette app

Equal Dir

Very simple and easy to use. There is a functionality that we are looking for. Customer service is high-speed and friendly. 100% recommended.

ColorsLover

highly recommend this app for any shopify stores its easy to use and time saving.
Thank you for saving me time!

Beauty Makeup che

I Just like this app. It does exactly what i was looking for. Keep up the good job guys.I have never seen such an amazing support.

Smart TV geco

So far so good!! i will let you know how things are going after I have used it for a while. Like it so far.

FishHugo

Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent

SmartRozar

The most power app in shopify
This app is really useful for new drop shipper. Their customer support team is amazing. I'll recommend it !!!

Zikorama

Excellent app by far, and i have tried a few! This has not let me down in any way. Quick to install without error, and efficient import.

Lovely Drink

great app. very helpful. i can refer this app to my friends who want are using shopify. please continue to make this app greater.

Previous 1 3