Exemptify

Exemptify

by Modules4U

Make your shop EU compliant with EU tax laws

CSS Salon Supplies & Services

They are amazing! The app it self is great, customers services are the best I have ever worked with shopify. I wish these guys the best!

KARTEN DESIGN FABRIK

The app and customer service is first-rate. Thorsten is knowledgeable and always responded quickly to my emails. While his answers may be short - he is professional and over the years he has proven to be the most reliable person I've dealt with on the Shopify platform. 10 stars.

zopfball®

Hi! The App works fine at the Shop but how can I connect Products to facebook Shop by showing the Price incl. the Tax? Thanks for help!

arkair

This app is essential to any shopify store in the EU...

Also, now this app can display the ex vat price in a smaller font. For me this was the most important update, and very happy to see it implemented.

Blossom Sugar Art

This app is great! It does exactly what I need with VAT displaying for my retail and wholesale customers. Thorsten is very good with support and prompt with any help needed. He made changes to my theme code as I have a custom theme. Very happy :-)

PassionAutoFrance

Great App, very simple and a good solution to VAT issues that Shopify should by now have sorted for companies trading in Europe.
Easy to install even for someone with little coding expertise. I contacted the developper for some help as we wanted a small change and they got back to us within 24 hours, discussed what we needed and changed the code for us. Really can't fault their customer service.

Thenobleshoe

I did the installation myself with no knowledge of coding, it was rather easy. If you have no clue or are afraid, you can ask them to do it for you. It is very important for me to display both VAT and non VAT prices in my shop and this does it excellently.

It will most likely cause you some problem with currency conversion, but you can ask them kindly to make an auto-refresh when you change currency in your shop and it works like a charm. The staff was very helpful and responsive.

Worth the investment for sure.

Hoistshop

Great product and most importantly customer service was excellent, product was tailored to our site with no issues. Would highly recommend.

Dave
www.hoistshop.co.uk

Homechip Ltd

When we first decided to move our web site to a hosted service we put Shopify at the top of the list but then had to strike it off due the fact that it couldn't handle the EU requirements for VAT. Exemptify changed that and made it possible again. Exemptify handles B2C and B2B VAT both for EU and non-EU customers, Support has been absolutely brilliant, with Thorsten fixing our theme to display the price properly within a couple of hours of us asking. I honestly have never received such amazing support.

Ugritone

Works great! Had a small trouble with VAT prices update somewhere on our theme but the support was really fast and got it working no-time!! Thank you!

Previous 1 3