Exemptify

Display relevant prices and validate EU VAT IDs

$4.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Exemptify logo

Silly Silas

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used Exemptify to help me display prices on my e-shop with VAT included as most of the customers come from EU but still be able to exclude VAT for the ones coming from non-EU countries. I was absolutely amazed by the help of Thorsten from Exemptify who went beyond a standard customer service and helped me to fix all needed settings to make everything work the way I needed. We exchanged a large number of emails during one evening and all was quickly done. I would definitely recommend the app not only due to the very good functionality but also due to this nice consumer experience! Thanks a lot again!

eikosi dyo

Location France

Exemptify is a great app.
It has great features such as geolocation to detect EU and non-EU customers and display relevant price.
Support is very dynamic and professional.
I strongly recommend!

Imperfect Smile

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just enable Exemptify in my www.imperfectsmile.com webstore, for selling easily both in Europe and United States, where different rules about VAT and other taxes apply. It would have been impossible to manage these differences without the help of an app as Exemptify. What's more, I needed some special intervention on my theme and the service was surprisingly quick! I suggest Exemptify to everyone who needs to deal with different taxes in different countries.

Replicaparts Co Uk

Time spent using app About 3 years

At www.replicaparts.co.uk we trade with restoration companies throughout the world.

The features we needed included:

- Understand which counties are exempt from VAT
- Zero rates taxes as required
- Enables easy vat/eu registration number validation
- Good value

Exemptify allows us to manage EU VAT in Shopify.

Wixbuy Bikes

Location Sweden

Finally! A great app. Now customers around the world can trade with us and that the correct currency / VAT will be shown.

Buddhani Fashion

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Carbodeon

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 3 years

I've just set this up, with Thorsten's help on one aspect I was struggling with to do with the comma vs dot question as the decimal point. Actually it is explained in the "documentation" section but I hadn't spotted it. The app seems to do exactly what I wanted and Thorsten replied to me within a very short time, thanks!

Sell4profituk

We sometimes need to trade with international buyers for our wholesale watches website www.sell4profit.co.uk

What we like most about this is is

1. It knows which counties are exempt from VAT

www.sell4profit.co.uk
Wholesale Jewellery | Wholesale Watches

Swannack Made Shop

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Thorsten is an absolute star - fantastic customer service. He was swift at getting things done and totally patient with all my questions.

I'm based in the UK so it was frustrating with the whole VAT issues - if you want to be able to show your products in the UK with VAT but enable your international customers view and purchase without then this is the app for you. It works great. I'm very happy.

Thanks again!!

Winchshop

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Installed this app yesterday on our site www.winchshop.co.uk, had quite a few problems with integration due to theme we were using, contacted Thorsten from extensions@modules4u.biz and he has done a 5* service sorting all the problems, would recommend as a great addition to your site.

Dave