Exemptify

Exemptify

by Modules4U

Make your shop EU compliant with EU tax laws

Homechip Ltd

When we first decided to move our web site to a hosted service we put Shopify at the top of the list but then had to strike it off due the fact that it couldn't handle the EU requirements for VAT. Exemptify changed that and made it possible again. Exemptify handles B2C and B2B VAT both for EU and non-EU customers, Support has been absolutely brilliant, with Thorsten fixing our theme to display the price properly within a couple of hours of us asking. I honestly have never received such amazing support.

Ugritone

Works great! Had a small trouble with VAT prices update somewhere on our theme but the support was really fast and got it working no-time!! Thank you!

Oxygen Boutique

This app is great. We ship internationally and it helps being able to remove VAT for those customers. The service was great and they helped us set this up very easily.

Snufflebean Yarn

I installed this app after changing shopify theme and no longer having custom VAT coding in the new theme.

I only use the pricing display portion of the app, and after a few hiccups Thorsten has got it to work seamlessly with my new theme. He went above and beyond it making sure any glitches were completely ironed out, and also transferred the coding over without hesitation when the theme developer released an updated version (only a day after install).

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend, the app itself is great, but what sets it apart from other similar solutions is the willingness of the developer to help you make it work properly.

www.snufflebeanyarn.co.uk

Trucklumi.eu

Great app. Excellent if you're VAT registered and trade with the EU. ;)

From https://www.trucklumi.eu

Silly Silas

I used Exemptify to help me display prices on my e-shop with VAT included as most of the customers come from EU but still be able to exclude VAT for the ones coming from non-EU countries. I was absolutely amazed by the help of Thorsten from Exemptify who went beyond a standard customer service and helped me to fix all needed settings to make everything work the way I needed. We exchanged a large number of emails during one evening and all was quickly done. I would definitely recommend the app not only due to the very good functionality but also due to this nice consumer experience! Thanks a lot again!

eikosi dyo

Exemptify is a great app.
It has great features such as geolocation to detect EU and non-EU customers and display relevant price.
Support is very dynamic and professional.
I strongly recommend!

Imperfect Smile

I just enable Exemptify in my www.imperfectsmile.com webstore, for selling easily both in Europe and United States, where different rules about VAT and other taxes apply. It would have been impossible to manage these differences without the help of an app as Exemptify. What's more, I needed some special intervention on my theme and the service was surprisingly quick! I suggest Exemptify to everyone who needs to deal with different taxes in different countries.

Replicaparts Co Uk

At www.replicaparts.co.uk we trade with restoration companies throughout the world.

The features we needed included:

- Understand which counties are exempt from VAT
- Zero rates taxes as required
- Enables easy vat/eu registration number validation
- Good value

Exemptify allows us to manage EU VAT in Shopify.

Wixbuy Bikes

Finally! A great app. Now customers around the world can trade with us and that the correct currency / VAT will be shown.

Previous 1 3