Exemptify

Exemptify | Reviews

by Modules4U

Make your shop EU compliant with EU tax laws

Glitzy Secrets

We have used Exemptify since migrating to Shopify & it has been great for our needs. Recently, we had an issue caused by coding added by a developer so I contacted the app developer for help. Thorsten was so helpful, responded very quickly & resolved the issue for us.

Advanced Tracking

Incredible good app for those who want to be setup for sales in Europe and Export.
Easey to install, easy to setup pf VAT taxes and direct assitance if necessary.
I gif it 5 stars!!!

eigensinnig wien

App is easy to configure and works great, also with the new EU tax regulations starting July 2021. The fastest and most uncomplicated support so far. Thank you.

BEAUTY GET JOY

Mit dieser App haben wir endlich eine Lösung gefunden, die technisch auch funktioniert. Kein Problem in Verbindung mit Bruttopreisen und funktioniert in Verbindung mit der App easybill, die wir für die Fakturierung verwenden. Neben dem steuerfreien Einkauf sind auch Rabatte möglich. Neben der Angabe der Bruttopreise, die wir für die Endkunden benötigen, ist parallel die Angabe der Nettopreise möglich, was für unser B2B Kunden perfekt ist.
Der Support ist außerordentlich kompetent, schnell und lösungsorientiert.

icuserver B2B

5 stars because of the excellent support! The app works very well and does its job. I had troubles with importing the customers VAT to our invoice system, but Exemptify Support respondend fast and helped with all issues!

Draco Broadcast Europe

This app works very well with the right settings!
Furthermore, the support is available to answer any questions!

CSS Salon Supplies & Services

They are amazing! The app it self is great, customers services are the best I have ever worked with shopify. I wish these guys the best!

KARTEN DESIGN FABRIK

The app and customer service is first-rate. Thorsten is knowledgeable and always responded quickly to my emails. While his answers may be short - he is professional and over the years he has proven to be the most reliable person I've dealt with on the Shopify platform. 10 stars.

zopfball®

Hi! The App works fine at the Shop but how can I connect Products to facebook Shop by showing the Price incl. the Tax? Thanks for help!

arkair

This app is essential to any shopify store in the EU...

Also, now this app can display the ex vat price in a smaller font. For me this was the most important update, and very happy to see it implemented.

Previous 1 3 4