Exico Related/Cross Sell Mgr

The Easiest Way To Manage Related or Cross Sell Products

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.

ModLoungePaperCompany

Time spent using app Over 3 years

It was a bit confusing to use at first, but the customer service is excellent! But it does a lot for a great cost compared to other apps Ive tried. Thank you!

Essentials European Skin Care Products

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to use and straightforward. The only suggestion I would have is to show in a list which products are not related/cross-linked yet. You are giving the information on the total amount and percentage of non-related but I need to go back to my store and search for these products individually. With a lot of SKU's it is a cumbersome task.

Core Health Products

The app is easy to use but had a small issue. The support team was very helpful with just one quick email. Great work guys!

Maude Kids Decor

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

The tech support is amazing on this product! The only thing I would change is maybe a bit easier to make small changes (like font size) on your own - but they are totally willing to help (and fast) if you can't do it yourself!

Distinctive Curtains And Valances

Time spent using app About 2 years

Outstanding support !! We just began running it so we will see if translates to better conversions with our customer base. Thank you. *would be great if we could have the same cross sell products we assign to a product page appear in cart. That would make this 5 stars

Lojadoviajante

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 5 hours

So far, so good, however I think it could have an option to display the related products in a slideshow.