ExIm ‑ Export Import pages

export, import, pages, blogs, blog articles, theme settings

$0.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

themodcabin

I am trying to export and import blogs with modifications but it's not updating current blogs and only showing message "Blogs Imported" when import. This App is not working as it should.

June 16, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Please recheck your modifications. The modifications should not break the JSON format.
You may send me the exported ZIP file and modified ZIP file. I will review the issue.

Best regards

MIK Motoren GmbH

Location Germany
Time spent using app 26 minutes

Hi, I am getting this error, kindly move to the premium hosting rather than depending on Heruko free host. It's giving a lot of errors. Have a look. I got this error An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command
heroku logs --tail

April 5, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.
This is a free app, it works fine for our theme developer team, mostly to export and import theme settings.

Recently, I added a paid plan. I hope to collect some money to purchase premium hosting.

Best regars

CollagenforYou | Natural Collagen online Store

Time spent using app 1 day

I am trying to use the application, to export the blogs from my older Shopify store to the new one. I think application is not working properly, in fact not importing at all, and no reply from support.

February 17, 2022

Hmm, It may be a temporary hosting issue. You may try again later.

If you still see the issue please send me the example file to codefan18@gmail.com or create a staff account for codefan18@gmail.com I will review your issue.

Best regards, Alex

kateaspen

This app does not work for large amounts of blogs. It seemed to export the blogs but will not import the blogs. Just looks like its loading for hours.

November 5, 2019

Thank you for review.
The app doesn't process a big amount of data. It is good for small amounts.
I believe it's good enough for a free app.
I will consider adding a paid plan for big amount of data.

Best regards, MPIthemes