Leadslide Coupon Popup

Leadslide Coupon Popup

by Leadslide

Increase your sales with an exit-intent discount coupon popup

Giftazy

10 STARS!! It is so simple and functional app, that I can emphasize enough how cool it is, I simply love it! I only wish it had a bit more options regarding pop-ups, like specific page pop-ups, etc. I tried at least 5 apps before I tried this one so I highly advise you to test it out on your store!

Goluk Car Dashcam

Changing the pop-up doesn't work...very disappointed. Any advice?

City Perfectly

This app seems to be just a pop up. There is no discount window created in the checkout page where buyers can paste their discount code to get the discount. Only half of the code is here it seems.

Toxicnatos

The coupon I made worked great, but the template that you use to build your coupon was also popping up also, so it was confusing customers. I contacted customer support last week and I never heard from them. So don't waste your time.

Direct Sales Reps Events

Works as described, didn't have any problems with install.

Fourtwicee

It worked only one time after setting it up - then it didn't work and showed the standard pop up as i didn't work on it

Brandletstore

Works like a charm. Simple and effective! I use it mainly for exit intent and have had many customers purchase because of this app. You can customize the colors. fonts and timing etc. according to your store needs. Just be sure to make changes across all the platforms like mobile, desktop and tablet when you are updating your coupon code.

The Pro Event Shop

Easy to install and update. Might be a little better if there was more customization but otherwise great.

Daily Cheap Zone Com

good app for my store products to sell

Carp Fishing Baits

Does't work don't waster your time.

Previous 1 3 4