Leadslide Coupon Popup

Leadslide Coupon Popup

by Leadslide

Increase your sales with an exit-intent discount coupon popup

Legendairy Milk

I installed and uninstalled this multiple times and it still doesn't work. On Black Friday of all days!

American Mail Order

man I have to say, like so many I've been failing as an internet marketer. I discovered that I only had a 3 second window to capture my visitors. (Sad I know.) I tried several apps much more sophisticated with no results. Leadslide Coupon Popup got me my first sale. Talk about a delayed orgasm! Thanks for all you do.
ray s. americanmailorder.com

Shopper Web

Does what it's supposed to do.

A And K Labs

Everything I needed and all for free :)

A&K Labs

Everything But Brass

The free version is basic but does exactly what they say and what I need. You can specify the background colour but not move or reshape the dialogue box. Inside the dialogue box all key fields are editable with regards to font type, size, colour and background. Not a lot more to say really - it does the job and of course it's free. If you need that something extra then you will need to upgrade.

Smartygent

Very easy to use, I like the straightforward coupon offer setup in the popup. Also, I appreciate the way it lets us adjust the look on different screen sizes at the same time we are deciding what size the fonts should be. It takes the guess work out which saves time. Our new coupon popup got published in just a few minutes and there's no need to touch the settings again. In the future, all we'll have to do is edit the coupon text whenever necessary.

Lex And Lee Clothing

Using the free version at present. Super easy to set up and use. There's no coding so that's a big plus for me!

A Smile Is Free

Has worked flawlessly thus far.

Reidsboutiques

Love this app work perfect highly recommended

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

I had to play around with it a little bit and then I saw you could add colour and make it look really good so I really love this app and I think everyone should try it out. We will be using it for our black Friday sale and we hope it brings us lots of happy customers.