Leadslide Coupon Popup

Leadslide Coupon Popup

by Leadslide

Increase your sales with an exit-intent discount coupon popup

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

I had to play around with it a little bit and then I saw you could add colour and make it look really good so I really love this app and I think everyone should try it out. We will be using it for our black Friday sale and we hope it brings us lots of happy customers.

B To B Maternity

A super easy popup to implement. Changes are easy to make and take only a few seconds.

Testing Boston Spice

Immediate crash when loading from my shopify apps. whoops something gone wrong, or something like that. I tried everything and no luck

Kraftstation

I had some trouble in the beginning with the popup on my mobile pages. But the app developers got immediately in touch with me and fixed the bugs within a couple of hours. The app is great and does exactly what I want now: Popup when a user tries to leave the shop. They even included another function for me because I have a German language store and needed to change the display language for the coupon code. Martyn was very helpful to me, Thank so much!

*****5 Stars*****

Mortal Threads

Easy enough to use and install. I just set it up so we'll see how it works for sales.

Mon De Parfum

This App is really great. Easy to set up, customize and helps a lot in making important announcements, such as discount offers, special deals and a lot more. Thanks guys!

The Hot Green Cup

The app is great. A few things which they could improve, e.g. when you remove a line of text from the pop-up it's not obvious how to get it back.

Overall happy user here.

P J Home And Garden Decor

I will have to admit I was pleasantly surprised with Exit Intent Coupon Popup.

Set up and configuration was very easy and quick. But what I guess what impressed me the most was the timer.

My main problem with the exit intent popups I have used in the past is they might not show up to people using mobile devices. I know when I would check my store on my phone I never have seen the exit popups I have used before so I would have to create a landing page coupon also. With this app I can have it set up for exit intent but still have it show on mobile a few seconds after a customer arrives.

And then there is the excellent customer support. I have had it installed for a couple weeks and it quit working. Not sure what happened but after a couple emails Martyn was able to get it back up and running again.

And to top it off it is free.

Thanks guys!!!

Emoji Pillow Store

One off the best free apps here on shopify app store. It really increased our sales. Highly recommended.

Etrexa

Simple and straightforward. It does what it should do.