Leadslide Coupon Popup

Leadslide Coupon Popup

by Leadslide

Increase your sales with an exit-intent discount coupon popup

Merch Mini Store

Simple and professional. Works perfectly and does exactly what it says.

Direct Sales Reps Events

Works as described, didn't have any problems with install.

Brandletstore

Works like a charm. Simple and effective! I use it mainly for exit intent and have had many customers purchase because of this app. You can customize the colors. fonts and timing etc. according to your store needs. Just be sure to make changes across all the platforms like mobile, desktop and tablet when you are updating your coupon code.

The Pro Event Shop

Easy to install and update. Might be a little better if there was more customization but otherwise great.

Daily Cheap Zone Com

good app for my store products to sell

American Mail Order

man I have to say, like so many I've been failing as an internet marketer. I discovered that I only had a 3 second window to capture my visitors. (Sad I know.) I tried several apps much more sophisticated with no results. Leadslide Coupon Popup got me my first sale. Talk about a delayed orgasm! Thanks for all you do.
ray s. americanmailorder.com

A And K Labs

Everything I needed and all for free :)

A&K Labs

Everything But Brass

The free version is basic but does exactly what they say and what I need. You can specify the background colour but not move or reshape the dialogue box. Inside the dialogue box all key fields are editable with regards to font type, size, colour and background. Not a lot more to say really - it does the job and of course it's free. If you need that something extra then you will need to upgrade.

Ruggedmandepot

So easy to set up. Walk in the park. We are now selling even more of our cool men's bracelets with this pop up. Thanks guys

Smartygent

Very easy to use, I like the straightforward coupon offer setup in the popup. Also, I appreciate the way it lets us adjust the look on different screen sizes at the same time we are deciding what size the fonts should be. It takes the guess work out which saves time. Our new coupon popup got published in just a few minutes and there's no need to touch the settings again. In the future, all we'll have to do is edit the coupon text whenever necessary.

Previous 1 3