Exit Popup App
Exit Popup App provides the Shopify stores with the functionality to show a subscription popup with attractive offers whenever the user tries to exit the website. The look and feel of the pop up are fully customizable. The store can even update the text displayed in the exit pop-up. The store visitors need to enter their email ids in order to get the discount coupons. The store owner has total control over the offers displayed in the popup.
Which functionalities are controlled by Website admin?
1. Admin can edit and personalize the popup title.
2. Admin can provide both detailed and short description of the discount being offered in the popup.
3. Admin can choose to register the user using the provided email id.
4. Admin can change the look and feel of the popup using different colors & can personalize the color and text of the button.
5. Admin can configure cookies expiry time after which a user will again see the pop if he tries to exit.
6. Admin can set any background image to the exit pop-up.
7. Admin can view a graphical statistics report showing how many users stayed using the app.
What benefits does it provide to the store owners?
An exit popup is the best way to convert even those customers who were otherwise abandoning the site. The store admin can use the pop up to showcase the financial encouragements in form of discount coupons which will encourage the user to complete a purchase by redeeming the showcased offer.
Moreover, it is the best way to build a more relevant email list generated in the process of unblocking a coupon code by the user. The user has to provide his/her email id to unlock a coupon code for his purchase.
The automatic customer account registration can help store admin eliminate the account registration process by using the provided email address of the customer to create a user account.
How can you tell if the app is really working for you?
The effective reporting system is capable of generating a graphical report of how the coupon performed and how many users stayed on the site by redeeming the coupons from the app.
Why is exit pop up not a risky decision?
The exit pop-up uses the exit intent technology to track the user activities. It shows the pop up only when a user tries to exit your website. So, it's totally a risk-free solution that instead is a better tool to fight shopping cart abandonment on your eCommerce site.
How is it different from the Abandoned cart apps?
An abandoned cart app works by capturing the email ids of those customers who leave the site without purchasing, after adding the products to their cart. The email addresses of such customers are used by the site admin to contact them using offers and coupons at later part by sending serial reminders.