Experiences App

Experiences App

by Helpful Human

An integrated tours, tickets, classes, and events app

Hands On Street Art

The design looks great but the service completely failed. It's complicated to set up and never actually worked. I made two tickets with the customer service team and received no solution. Both times they said they were looking into the issue and never got back to me. I wasted time and money trying to use this. They had ample time to convince me and help me, but they failed - big time.

August 15, 2019

We are very sorry you had a bad experience. We reached out to you twice and you viewed our replies both times. A follow-up from us to you was left unanswered, perhaps it got lost in your email.

One of our replies was assigned to a team member who was looking into your account and we regretfully failed to inform you of the fix we were making with your theme.

If you'd like to give us another chance to make the app work for you, please contact us at hello@experiencesapp.com and we'll publish the fix that was necessary for your particular theme.

If not, good luck and we're sorry for your negative experience.

Adapt Health & Training

Unhelpful Humans. This was a great until a major update broke all the functionality. Also the price jumped for $29 to $49 a month, yet it's only a BETA product. Stay away. Actually, I would not use Shopify for event-based anything as it really sucks. I am going to have to rebuild this site in another platform

July 29, 2019

Yep, our "improvements" broke some critical stuff on the app. We have been working around the clock and are happy to say all the issues you've complained about have been addressed and are going live soon.

I'm sorry the app is not sufficient for your needs and we wish you well.

I would encourage others to not heed our friend's advice to stay away from Shopify for event-based business. Although apps like ours are still relatively young to the platform, I can guarantee you that the combination of apps like ours and Shopify's fantastic retail solution is going to be transformative for many businesses.

Don't be afraid to contact us and ask your questions, we'll be here just like we were with adapt for every single question and frustration they had.

Midtown Miami Magazine

Spoke with development company a few times. It was a good start. I was excited about features they were working on because I needed them. They promised them to me in March but it didn't happen. Here we are in May and no new features. I feel like they strung me along for a couple extra months just to get my money. Example of how a good thing turns bad. People > Product.I would have stayed on if they had been courteous and honest.

May 21, 2019

We're sorry that we were unable to deliver the specific features you were looking for in a satisfactory timeline. Software being what it is, it has taken a lot more time to deliver a solid feature release. We're sorry that you felt like we strung you along, however, our correspondence shows that we were very courteous but weren't able to give you free months while you were proving your business model.

We'd love to have you back in the future but hope you thrive regardless of the tools you use. Good luck out there!