Experiences App

Experiences App

by Experiences

An integrated tours, tickets, classes, and events app

Blossom and Branch Farm

Updated: This app has promise (great developers and support) but unfortunately didn't work for my purposes. We really need another option other than a calendar view to sort through multiple events. My customers were having to scroll through 6 months of blanked out dates to get to the one date we had--there should be an option for a dropdown menu of dates. We were losing sales dramatically due to this function.

December 14, 2020

Thanks for your review. It is a pleasure to work out some of these issues with you and we really appreciate your patience. Your farm looks magical and lovely!

(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚

Aurora Training Corp.

App was simple to set up but doesn't have capability for multi-day bookings, which is a large part of what my business does, or for recurring events at a custom/random frequency. I really liked that it has the "Reserve" and "Prepay" options. Had to uninstall for now but if the multi-day and recurring options become available I will 100% use for my store

May 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We plan to add multi-day bookings sooner than later. It's at the top of our roadmap. We'll let you know when we have that done and we hope to see you using our app again soon!