Experiences App

Experiences App

by Experiences

An integrated tours, tickets, classes, and events app

Candle Land Miami

I use this app to manage classes for my custom candle making store. The app easily allows customers to book on my website or over the phone. The app has many functions such as storing customer information and allowing me to transfer existing reservations to other class times. The experience staff always responds very quickly and helps me with any questions I have. I have had nothing but positive experience with this app and continue to use it to build my brand!

May 3, 2021

Thanks so much for your positive review. We have loved seeing your amazing Candle making experience thrive and celebrate your new location with you!

ᕙᓄ(☉ਊ☉)ᓄᕗ

BigBearGearNJ

I use this app on Big Bear Gear to create and schedule all of our outdoor events and classes. It has made it very easy for us to add classes and register and manage attendees all on one Shopify platform. I highly recommend it.

February 22, 2021

Thanks Michael! We love having you as a customer. Your experiences are just what the (mountain) doctor ordered for people looking to create happy memories in the great outdoors! https://bigbeargearnj.com/collections/classes-events

╰( ◕ ᗜ ◕ )╯

ArtSea

I used this app to help my customers book art workshops. I have tried all the apps, and was about to leave Shopify, until I found Experinces. Their first version of the app wasn't perfect. But the new update made me change my mind and it's just the BEST BOOKING APP for workshops. Thank you! Keep up the good work!

February 12, 2021

We are absolutely thrilled to have you as a customer and are thankful you took the time to review us! If we're ever in your neighborhood, we're definitely going to book a workshop. The alcohol ink class seems especially cool! https://artsea.co/products/alcohol-ink-workshop

Wild Knight® Distillery

Fantastic fast support from these guys to help with final formatting. Very simple app to use and a great solution for booking our free and paid events. Thanks for your support Mark & the Team !!

November 25, 2020

Thank you! All the lords and ladies of the Experiences team are thrilled to serve the Wild Knight! We look forward to sipping some of your award-winning Vodka or Gin at our first opportunity.

(⊙ᗜ⊙)

HuckleberryBDA

Had been searching for an 'events' app that would use the existing shopify payment gateway instead of requiring integration with the vendor's payment platform. We implemented the Experiences app a couple of weeks ago and it has revolutionized our sales and management of events and reservations. The installation was simple and the developer support has been nothing short of fantastic. Highly recommend!!!

November 24, 2020

We have loved getting to know you and learn about your business a bit. I can tell you this for sure, if we ever set aside a budget to visit our customers, you're going to be one of our first stops. Bermuda + amazing accommodations + incredible food = the perfect experience!

✿*∗˵╰༼✪ᗜ✪༽╯˵∗*✿

The Distillery London

Fantastic App that handles all our different types of booking experiences both free and chargeable so we can get on with delivering them. The team couldn't be more helpful. Finally, the search is over for our booking and ticketing problems.

September 25, 2020

Thanks for your great review. We have enjoyed getting to know you and look forward to making time in the future to visit the Distillery and book a session at the Ginstitute!

ლ ( ◕ ᗜ ◕ ) ლ

LongHouse Reserve

As COVID-19 made our organization switch from the walk-in experience to a timed ticket experience, Experiences App turned out to be a perfect solution. It delivered exactly what was promised. It enabled us to control the number of visitors for Social distancing, but at the same time enhancing the experience of the visit itself.
The back end is easy to use and manage. Working with the team is a pleasure and looking forward to the updates.

September 17, 2020

Thanks for the positive review. It's been great getting to know the needs and mission of the Longhouse Reserve. Next time we're in your area, we're definitely going to book a visit to your amazing experience!

The Noguchi Museum

This app is a great solution for small to midsize organizations who are looking to sell admission tickets via Shopify and check in guests with Shopify POS, as it is geared towards an event calendar model rather than appointment bookings. The back end and POS are fairly intuitive to configure and use, and the development team is very responsive and helps us to problem-solve.

September 17, 2020

Thanks for the love! We appreciate you pointing out that we're not focused on appointment-making, but helping experiential venues like yours welcome in the public to make amazing memories (among the traditional yet timeless work of Isamu Noguchi. That table and those lamps!).

ლ ( ◕ ᗜ ◕ ) ლ

Big Red Barn

This app delivers exactly the functionality it advertised. My business is an experience business and this is the best solution I have seen for beautifully and easily integrating scheduled events into my Shopify site. The zoom meeting integration they added works great. They are very customer focused and responsive when you need any kind of support. The pricing model is fair and allows you to affordably start and scale. Great app and I highly recommend it.

August 28, 2020

We really appreciate your use of the app and the positive review. It's been a pleasure supporting you this far and we look forward to your success! And I know where we're going if we're looking to have a goat join one of our team meetings! ║ ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ ║

ALM Abenteuerland Magdeburg

Experiences extended our Webshop with booking capabilities, who are very important for us.
Thanks to Mark and the team for the great and quick support and the big flexibility to support our demands!

Well done and 100% recommendation from us.

August 28, 2020

Thank you for review! We love the mission and purpose of your community outreach programs. We're looking forward to supporting you as you invite people in to have fun and challenging experiences at your climbing wall gym.

Previous 1 3