Experiences App

Experiences App

by Experiences

An integrated tours, tickets, classes, and events app

Great White North Pottery Supplies

What a well made app!!! Not the usually blips and stuff. Easy to generate events - individual ones and series'

September 17, 2021

Yes, thank you! We are really happy to be of service to you. Any way that we can help you serve your customers is thrilling to us!

╰(◕ᗜ◕)╯

Crofts Chocolates

After looking through about 10 different apps experience has got to be the cleanest one I've found for managing my bookings. It has all the features I need and easy to set up. I did find a small bug with my theme and the app not agreeing (I don't understand why) but Chip on the live chat was really quick to fix it all. Excellent app and even better customer service. Thanks!

September 17, 2021

Thank you for your positive review! Happy customers are as sweet to us as your delicious-looking chocolates must be to your own customers. We're glad you're part of the Experiences family!

ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ

Barkerville Historic Town & Park

Our organization uses this app to allow customers the option to pre-book their tickets and for us to manage the numbers of guests we have per day. This has been crucial to our busy tourism season and allowing us to open safely to the public during the Covid-19 pandemic. The Experiences App team provides fast responses to our questions and helped our Online store be a success.

August 3, 2021

Weytkp Barkerville, thanks for that encouraging review! We are thrilled to partner with you to provide people booked access to your amazing venue way up there in British Columbia's beautiful central territory. We hope to have a long and prosperous relationship with you.

And if we're ever desperate to learn about the evolution of Edwardian underwear or try our hand panning for gold, we'll make the trek to see you!

RG|NY

This app is very useful and user friendly. The development team is easy to work with and very accessible. If you are looking for a way to incorporate event bookings into your Shopify site, check out the Experiences App!

August 3, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review, we love having you as a customer! Your wine experiences (https://www.rgnywine.com/collections/visit) look amazing and hopefully, we can come for a visit next time we're on the east coast!

“A man may acquire a taste for wine or brandy, and so lose his love for water, but should we not pity him.” ~ Henry David Thoreau

Candle Land Miami

I use this app to manage classes for my custom candle making store. The app easily allows customers to book on my website or over the phone. The app has many functions such as storing customer information and allowing me to transfer existing reservations to other class times. The experience staff always responds very quickly and helps me with any questions I have. I have had nothing but positive experience with this app and continue to use it to build my brand!

May 3, 2021

Thanks so much for your positive review. We have loved seeing your amazing Candle making experience thrive and celebrate your new location with you!

ᕙᓄ(☉ਊ☉)ᓄᕗ

BigBearGearNJ

I use this app on Big Bear Gear to create and schedule all of our outdoor events and classes. It has made it very easy for us to add classes and register and manage attendees all on one Shopify platform. I highly recommend it.

February 22, 2021

Thanks Michael! We love having you as a customer. Your experiences are just what the (mountain) doctor ordered for people looking to create happy memories in the great outdoors! https://bigbeargearnj.com/collections/classes-events

╰( ◕ ᗜ ◕ )╯

ArtSea

I used this app to help my customers book art workshops. I have tried all the apps, and was about to leave Shopify, until I found Experinces. Their first version of the app wasn't perfect. But the new update made me change my mind and it's just the BEST BOOKING APP for workshops. Thank you! Keep up the good work!

February 12, 2021

We are absolutely thrilled to have you as a customer and are thankful you took the time to review us! If we're ever in your neighborhood, we're definitely going to book a workshop. The alcohol ink class seems especially cool! https://artsea.co/products/alcohol-ink-workshop

s( ^ ‿ ^)-b

Wild Knight® Distillery

Fantastic fast support from these guys to help with final formatting. Very simple app to use and a great solution for booking our free and paid events. Thanks for your support Mark & the Team !!

November 25, 2020

Thank you! All the lords and ladies of the Experiences team are thrilled to serve the Wild Knight! We look forward to sipping some of your award-winning Vodka or Gin at our first opportunity.

(⊙ᗜ⊙)

HuckleberryBDA

Had been searching for an 'events' app that would use the existing shopify payment gateway instead of requiring integration with the vendor's payment platform. We implemented the Experiences app a couple of weeks ago and it has revolutionized our sales and management of events and reservations. The installation was simple and the developer support has been nothing short of fantastic. Highly recommend!!!

November 24, 2020

We have loved getting to know you and learn about your business a bit. I can tell you this for sure, if we ever set aside a budget to visit our customers, you're going to be one of our first stops. Bermuda + amazing accommodations + incredible food = the perfect experience!

✿*∗˵╰༼✪ᗜ✪༽╯˵∗*✿

The Distillery London

Fantastic App that handles all our different types of booking experiences both free and chargeable so we can get on with delivering them. The team couldn't be more helpful. Finally, the search is over for our booking and ticketing problems.

September 25, 2020

Thanks for your great review. We have enjoyed getting to know you and look forward to making time in the future to visit the Distillery and book a session at the Ginstitute!

ლ ( ◕ ᗜ ◕ ) ლ