Experiences App

An integrated tours, tickets, classes, and events app

EatWild

Been working with the Experiences app now for a few month. They have been very responsive to our questions and have even had calls to understand our needs better. The app is developing rapidly and has many awesome features for selling your experiences.

October 25, 2019

Thanks so much for the positive review. We love your mission and are stoked to help you out!

Echlinville Shop

Super events app & one of the only I found that links directly through shopify without any exterior system. It's easy to use and provides a simple frontend event that our customers can easily navigate. There have been a few features that I have needed help with & the developers have been great in providing information on this.

October 1, 2019

Thank you for your review. It has been great collaborating with you and we look forward to supporting you in your success!

Big Eddy Glass Works

I'm using this app to book glassblowing workshops on my website. I had some issues with Experiences integrating with my Shopify theme that I got help with immediately! And now it works very well. I wish I could remove the "how many people" button as we currently book one person per workshop. I also wish this app integrated with my calendar so I got notifications the day of the workshops. I know there is a big update coming & I'm excited to see what the Experiences team has for us. Thanks! I'm very happy with this app so far.

May 21, 2019

Thanks for you review! We're super stoked to have you as a customer and love what you're doing for the glassblowing community in beautify Revelstoke, BC.

BTW, we are going to be adding the ability to remove the "how many people" language sooner than later.

Victoria Falls Guided Tours

This is an amazing app and the support is great, I have been waiting for something like this and it's finally here.Well done guys.You can check it in action at https://www.victoriafallsguidedtours.com

Terraquo

The most beautiful, useful and complete app for booking and ticketing purposes on the entire Shopify marketplace. It's just a no brainer.

The team behind them are brilliant and extremely helpful and diligent on any issue or request you might have.

Just give it a chance and see it for yourself.

I would give 10 stars if I could.

Broome And Greene

FINALLLLYYYY!!!! There have been a couple of developers who have taken a crack at creating a solution for experiences or events, but the pricing strategy or the actual product has been off base.

I have recommended this app to a friend that sells tens of thousands of tickets via their site every year, this app removes the necessity for them to have to pull order data from Shopify and update spreadsheets with guest info, sending reminder emails etc which is super time intensive.

We have installed the app as we intend to curate a program of experience events targeted towards our customers who shop luxe home furniture - cocktail classes, food events etc.

This is a feature rich app which for the introductory price of $29 after the trial is totally worth it!