Experiences App

Experiences App

by Experiences

An integrated tours, tickets, classes, and events app

nitzafy

Hello, the app looks incredible, it really is simple to install, I would just like to know how to change the language, since it is in English and I require that it is in Spanish for my clients speak in that language

July 8, 2020

Hello and thank you for your positive review. We're really happy to have you as a customer!

Here's how you can change your experience page to Spanish. Please let us know if you need any help. https://intercom.help/experiencesapp/en/articles/4234550-how-to-change-the-language-of-your-experiences-booking-template

Cornbellys

The Experiences App is extremely dynamic and offers a ton of capability for date and time sensitive events. Support team is there to help and very responsive. Would highly recommend. Combining Experiences App with the capability of Shopify is a no brainier for any event.

June 3, 2020

Thank you for the excellent review. You've been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to your success!

Salt Sisters New Zealand

Fantastic app for event and workshop bookings. The design is beautiful, which makes it seemlessly integrate into our theme. I had a query about the event duration settings, and Mark was amazing in sorting everything out super quickly, allowing the app to perfectly fit our needs. 100% recommend.

June 3, 2020

Thank you for the positive review and hit us up any time for help. Our entire team is excited to see you succeed with your experiences.

Oak Hammock Marsh Interpretive Centre

The Experiences App has been an excellent add-on for our Intrepretive Centre to book canoe rentals and guided bird walks. The support we have received has been awesome and we look forward to what they have planned for the future of this app.

May 25, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are excited to be serving such a worthwhile organization stewarding the beauty of Oak Hammock Marsh. It's been a pleasure for our team to interact with you!

The Reptarium

Phenomenal customer service and exactly what we needed. The only app and frankly the only booking software that could integrate in shopify and provide event bookings hourly in one event post. This APP will save you so much time if you are selling tickets for group tours with different individuals.

May 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are extremely glad to have you as a customer!

EatWild

Been working with the Experiences app now for a few month. They have been very responsive to our questions and have even had calls to understand our needs better. The app is developing rapidly and has many awesome features for selling your experiences.

October 25, 2019

Thanks so much for the positive review. We love your mission and are stoked to help you out!

Echlinville Shop

Super events app & one of the only I found that links directly through shopify without any exterior system. It's easy to use and provides a simple frontend event that our customers can easily navigate. There have been a few features that I have needed help with & the developers have been great in providing information on this.

October 1, 2019

Thank you for your review. It has been great collaborating with you and we look forward to supporting you in your success!

Big Eddy Glass Works

I'm using this app to book glassblowing workshops on my website. I had some issues with Experiences integrating with my Shopify theme that I got help with immediately! And now it works very well. I wish I could remove the "how many people" button as we currently book one person per workshop. I also wish this app integrated with my calendar so I got notifications the day of the workshops. I know there is a big update coming & I'm excited to see what the Experiences team has for us. Thanks! I'm very happy with this app so far.

May 21, 2019

Thanks for you review! We're super stoked to have you as a customer and love what you're doing for the glassblowing community in beautify Revelstoke, BC.

BTW, we are going to be adding the ability to remove the "how many people" language sooner than later.

Victoria Falls Guided Tours

This is an amazing app and the support is great, I have been waiting for something like this and it's finally here.Well done guys.You can check it in action at https://www.victoriafallsguidedtours.com

Terraquo

The most beautiful, useful and complete app for booking and ticketing purposes on the entire Shopify marketplace. It's just a no brainer.

The team behind them are brilliant and extremely helpful and diligent on any issue or request you might have.

Just give it a chance and see it for yourself.

I would give 10 stars if I could.

Previous 1