Expertrec Smart Search Bar

Expertrec Smart Search Bar | Reviews

by Expertrec

Smart Instant Search, Product Filters, Voice Search, Analytics

LaptopParts.ca

Great APP. Fast and effective customer service. Highly recommend their Smart instant search APP. Does exactly what we wanted. Tuned perfectly to our customer's needs.

SuperHealth

I installed this app onto my store, there were a couple of things that I wanted to change - the support people were proactive in getting everything exactly right. I'm really happy with the performance of the app now - works really well.

The Lord Of The Magic

We've made a new installation of this app in a site with multilanguage and also multicurrency. Still testing but everything works really nice! Users can user search terms in their own languages. Looks great! And support very professional and resolutive. Thank you!!

The Lord Of The Magic

Excellent support. We've installed this app in our huge shop with more than 10.000 products and looks fine. It needs to make some adjustements due we have also a multicurrency site but support team is pretty professional and take care of his customers trying to fix everthin they needs. This young app will go far. We're going to start install this app in all sites that we have. Keep up the good job!

My Kindness Calendar

I have received support far above what I would have expected from the ExpertRec team, including multiple Zoom calls and customization to use their search bar for a special search that crawls only pages and not products or collections with some result display tweaks that were not achievable from their backend portal alone. They also helped to navigate integrating it with a page builder being used on one particular page. Support response times were very quick, professional and helpful, particularly from Aditya and Abhinav. I would definitely recommend giving them a try for your Shopify search needs.

The Stubby Club | The Original Stubby Holder Dispenser

Expertrec is a great search bar app and has good functionality. We had some issues a the start and the support team especially Aditya was unbelievably helpful, he even helped us with some website/coding issues we were having that were not related to his app at all!

ProTinkerToys.com

Great customer service. Had a glitch, they immediately fixed everything in an hour. I messaged them on the help button because the search was not clicking on mobile. After explaining it to the support team they quickly tested everything out and fixed the problem.

Euroxmods

Very quick facet responses with high accuracy results! Larger catalog stores will definitely appreciate what Expertrec has to offer. Their team goes the extra step for client success. Highly recommend!