Product Expiration Dates

Shelf life & best by date management for inventory & batches

From $10/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

OHLOLLY

Time spent using app About 1 year

With Product Expiration Dates app, I have been able to manage expiring inventory so much more efficiently than before. Being able to sync inventories including bundles with Shopify is so helpful. Support by Skye has been phenomenal. During a quick call, he understood exactly what I needed and delivered it quickly. I highly recommend this app to any shop selling merchandise with expiry dates.

Prime Growth Nutrition

Location South Africa

Product Expiration Dates is an amazing app and does exactly what is advertised. We have used it for a short period of time but it has saved us many hours of work. The app is very simple to use and has an in-depth User Guide to explain all the functions and options. The integration of the app also works great!

Expedition Foods Limited

I can't emphasise just how amazing the support team (Tim) has been with this app. I have spent months looking for an app that allows me to track batch numbers across orders and the blocker has always been bundle products. Product Expiration Dates was able to resolve this for me and everything that I have been looking for is now available. The app works brilliantly and the support is A+++.

Sukoshi Mart

The app is great to help you monitor with expiry dates. We deal with lot of food items that constantly need expiry dates to be logged. Notification system works great. Also, support team is highly responsive and agile. They can make custom features if you need, which is very nice.

BODYOUTLET

Location Sweden

The collaboration with Screenstaring has been a success and the final result is spot on. Screenstaring has been a committed partner who has taken ownership of our desires and challenges, if only all companies were so flexible and competent -we can only recommend a collaboration with them!!

Pinkfoodshop, il negozio degli alimenti speciali

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

This app is exactly what I needed for my health foods store and The customer care is great, have solved all my problems to integrate expiration date in my theme. Great job, really recommended

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

Location Australia

This app does exactly what I need it to and the support was super quick and fabulous! They set everything up for me and tweaked it until I was happy. Thank you :-)

Nordic Catch

Great little addition to my store's page. Our store sells pre-packaged, fresh seafood. It's helpful for customers to order ahead when they know the "best by" dates of each product. Communication with the developer was quick and efficient! Thanks!!