Product Expiration Dates

Product Expiration Dates

From $10/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 8, 2022

The app is amazing, quite versatile, works with single products, product variants and bundles. It also allows for batches with different expiry dates. Best of all, it also allows your store to display the expiry date automatically on the product page. The team behind this app are amazing, supportive, responsive and truly understand their customers and their needs. This app gets a 5-star score in our books.

Bake It Egypt
Egypt
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 8, 2022

With Product Expiration Dates app, I have been able to manage expiring inventory so much more efficiently than before. Being able to sync inventories including bundles with Shopify is so helpful. Support by Skye has been phenomenal. During a quick call, he understood exactly what I needed and delivered it quickly. I highly recommend this app to any shop selling merchandise with expiry dates.

OHLOLLY
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 14, 2021

Product Expiration Dates is an amazing app and does exactly what is advertised. We have used it for a short period of time but it has saved us many hours of work. The app is very simple to use and has an in-depth User Guide to explain all the functions and options. The integration of the app also works great!

Prime Growth Nutrition
South Africa
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 13, 2021

I can't emphasise just how amazing the support team (Tim) has been with this app. I have spent months looking for an app that allows me to track batch numbers across orders and the blocker has always been bundle products. Product Expiration Dates was able to resolve this for me and everything that I have been looking for is now available. The app works brilliantly and the support is A+++.

Expedition Foods Limited
Time spent using app: 21 days
February 11, 2021

The app is great to help you monitor with expiry dates. We deal with lot of food items that constantly need expiry dates to be logged. Notification system works great. Also, support team is highly responsive and agile. They can make custom features if you need, which is very nice.

Sukoshi Mart
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 8, 2020

The collaboration with Screenstaring has been a success and the final result is spot on. Screenstaring has been a committed partner who has taken ownership of our desires and challenges, if only all companies were so flexible and competent -we can only recommend a collaboration with them!!

BODYOUTLET
Sweden
Time spent using app: 26 days
November 16, 2020

This app is exactly what I needed for my health foods store and The customer care is great, have solved all my problems to integrate expiration date in my theme. Great job, really recommended

Pinkfoodshop, il negozio degli alimenti speciali
Italy
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 28, 2020

This app does exactly what I need it to and the support was super quick and fabulous! They set everything up for me and tweaked it until I was happy. Thank you :-)

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 21, 2020

Great little addition to my store's page. Our store sells pre-packaged, fresh seafood. It's helpful for customers to order ahead when they know the "best by" dates of each product. Communication with the developer was quick and efficient! Thanks!!

Nordic Catch