EXPORT Orders Pro

EXPORT Orders Pro | Reviews

by menelabs

Easily generate customized reports on the fly and scheduled

Manchester Factory

Best app hands down for exporting csv information. I needed something that could filter out orders by product tag then email it to my supplier. This app does it perfectly. Support is prompt and is very helpful. Highly recommend.

Risottini

TAKE THIS APP! I have tried all apps for FTP order exports. However, none of them I could customize to the extent that my fulfillment center required. The owner Menelaos helped me make all the customization at the backend of the application. I had a direct line with hime and he has been super helpful over the last months. Absolutely recommend this application!

Μπουκέτο Μπαλόνια

We are using this app in order to upload shopify orders to ERP/ we needed special character encoding in ordet to achieve that. Support customized the app in order to meet the specifications of our ERP. An ecxellent app with an excellent Support!

Henderson To Home

Needed extra functionality added to the app so that I can filter by order attributes and the developer quickly added this new functionality. Very pleased with app, thanks Menelaos!

SWAU

This is 100% the best app I have used on Shopify. We have a very complicated store and use other apps like Bold Product Options that make use of hidden line items inside of orders. This app was able to export all the data we need with ease, which was impossible to do natively within Shopify. The support is excellent. If you need to export complicated data on Shopify - look no further than this app. Trust me, I've tried them all.

Crave

Excellent and Easy to use tool. I can't thank them enough for building this app as it solves my problem like none other tool. It probably saves us 3-4 hours and avoids all the manual errors while sorting and writing the manual orders. Also, Menelaos Vergis provides great support.

NUVO Fresh

The support is fantastic, as well as the functionality. It offers the exact customization I'm looking for, with the extra mile coming from all the help I've received.

PfotenLove

I really love the app! It saves me so much time producing my orders.
The support is very fast and helpful!
Can recommend this app to everyone!

The Indytute

This app is really simple but has everything you need to export reports or automate reports and send to 3rd parties by email. The team at Menelabs were really quick at replying to my questions. Saved me a lot of time and energy. Delighted

Kind Laundry

This app has been a lifesaver since we've been doing Ecommerce. We have been using this app for the last few years across all of our stores. Recently we built a new store for a different brand and the freight carrier needed for us to import information in a specific way. Not only did this app made it easy for us to export orders to match the criteria, Menelaos went above and beyond to add some customizations to it so we will minimize our risk of error. We have saved hours each day and potential errors from this app. Over the few years Menelaos has always been open for feedback and always improving his app and products base on his customers feedback. I believe he has the best app for exporting information from Shopify because its simple, easy to use, and he is always making changes that the customers like us need...and he does it FAST. Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9