EXPORT Orders Pro

EXPORT Orders Pro

by menelabs

Easily generate customized reports on the fly and scheduled

Crave

Excellent and Easy to use tool. I can't thank them enough for building this app as it solves my problem like none other tool. It probably saves us 3-4 hours and avoids all the manual errors while sorting and writing the manual orders. Also, Menelaos Vergis provides great support.

NUVO Fresh

The support is fantastic, as well as the functionality. It offers the exact customization I'm looking for, with the extra mile coming from all the help I've received.

PfotenLove

I really love the app! It saves me so much time producing my orders.
The support is very fast and helpful!
Can recommend this app to everyone!

The Indytute

This app is really simple but has everything you need to export reports or automate reports and send to 3rd parties by email. The team at Menelabs were really quick at replying to my questions. Saved me a lot of time and energy. Delighted

Kind Laundry

This app has been a lifesaver since we've been doing Ecommerce. We have been using this app for the last few years across all of our stores. Recently we built a new store for a different brand and the freight carrier needed for us to import information in a specific way. Not only did this app made it easy for us to export orders to match the criteria, Menelaos went above and beyond to add some customizations to it so we will minimize our risk of error. We have saved hours each day and potential errors from this app. Over the few years Menelaos has always been open for feedback and always improving his app and products base on his customers feedback. I believe he has the best app for exporting information from Shopify because its simple, easy to use, and he is always making changes that the customers like us need...and he does it FAST. Thank you so much!

Stgo Soup Company

simple, powerful report generator. I love the drag and drop features and how easy it is to automatically generate emails

La Isla - לה איסלה

here is my review: 5 stars for the app and service
help me a lot with the day-day business
100% recommend it.

Clair de Lune

App is brilliant to use and streamlines our order processing. Menelaos is very helpful with queries and comes back quickly with helpful replies! Highly recommend!

Manena

Η εφαρμογή που με έχει σώσει κυριολεκτικά! Από την ημέρα που την εγκατέστησα η καταχώριση των παραγγελιών στο σύστημα της courrier έγινε παιχνιδάκι! Ο Μενέλαος οποιαδήποτε στιγμή και αν ζήτησα support ήταν παρών και τρομερά βοηθητικός σε όλα και άμεσα! My favorite app! Tottaly recommended!

Foot Story

The app is clear, well designed and the support is absolutely WON-DER-FUL!! I needed an adjustment and the developper took time to understand & exchange on my needs. THANKS A LOT!!! I strongly recommand.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9