Exportable

Exportable

by Stock Sync

Export customizable formatted orders to FTP/Email/Download

Mein erster Kalender

Yas helped me big time identify the mistakes we had our server set up with. Now it worls like a charm. Good export tool for custom exports!

RelicGate

I cannot find anywhere where I can combine two columns like shipping address 1 & 2? I don't know how to contact you.

Micro-Tools

The app is now dead and I'm not getting my orders out. Support is slow which is causing major headaches. I guess I need to find another app to do the job.

March 1, 2019

We are sorry for the bad experience. What you are facing is an issue during our upgrade of Exportable platform version. We notice you are still using Exportable. Hope our app will change your mind in this review as time proven.

Best Fitness Equipment

Very useful plugin backed up be excellent customer support (thanks Jor!). One of the only apps that allows you to export a csv file per order in format that is easy to customise via FTP, Email or both.

The Loveteam

This plugin is much simpler that most others and it does exactly what we need to transmit orders to our logistics partner. Support of SFTP is great! Also, I really appreciate that developers added the possibility to export order properties in separate columns in 48 hours, following my request. The plugin is great and the team behind as well. We use it in automated mode to transmit orders to our logistics partner every morning, and it seems robust: it worked every day since we use it. I recommend it.

Universo Garden Angels

Es muy buena aplicación y fácil de configurar. Lo utilizo para exportar todas las ventas todos los días en forma automática.
Cuando tuve solicitud de mejoras las realizaron rápido.
La atención es muy buena.

SleepX

They have gone above and beyond to help implement new features that we have needed throughout our time using the plugin.

Emprendedoras - Universo Garden Angels

The application works correctly and is very easy to configure. Exrpotates all the fields and has several configuration options

MacBeth Collection Go

Great app. Simple to use. Very useful in connecting our Shopify store to our in-house fulfillment system.

Cambio Roasters

I tried to contact Exportable twice but they didn't get back to me until the middle of the night both times. Then, they didn't solve my problem either time. The app never worked. As a start-up company with no real tech support, we really count on a quick response. It's frustrating to have to wait when you need a file exported soon and it could be a quick fix on their end.

Previous 1 3