Exportable ‑ Order Export

Exportable ‑ Order Export

by Stock Sync

Export orders in customizable format to FTP/Email/Download

Cambio Roasters

I tried to contact Exportable twice but they didn't get back to me until the middle of the night both times. Then, they didn't solve my problem either time. The app never worked. As a start-up company with no real tech support, we really count on a quick response. It's frustrating to have to wait when you need a file exported soon and it could be a quick fix on their end.

Baby Studio

Does exactly what it says and their support is very responsive. They help you a lot and it's super easy to setup. Highly recommended!

Charging Angels

This is the best app for exporting orders to one distribution centre. Absolutely everything is changeable and flexible and the support team are fantastic. Highly recommended.

Testonlinecolloseum

The support team is professional. Quick and helpful solution can be provided within 1 hour.

Waven Store

Mostly works as intended, except we had an issue that orders when changed from "unfulfilled" to "fulfilled" would not automatically get exported (worked fine if we had it setup just to export 'unfulfilled' orders straight away).

And as other people have said support seems to be non-existent.

Samarreta

Very efficient app, easy to use and understand. Would recommend

Spacetalk

After a great deal of time and effort it does the job. However, don't count on any support because there is none. Emailed twice in the last several days. No reply.

Co Detect Com

A great tool, easy to customize, did exactly what we needed without breaking the bank. Good support too, had quick replies to a few queries which really helped.

Riutbag By Riut

I'm moving over to Shopify from Squarespace. After a long search, I'm so glad I've found this app. I'm using it to automatically send my daily orders to a third party fulfilment shipper via emailed CSV file. I can rearrange the columns to suit me, rename them and edit the file name.

Make sure you know the exact column headings your fulfilment company's system needs so you can match them up in this app. Spend about 30 mins - 1 hour setting it up and then you can start to download and export test files.

I'm still setting up and have been in touch for customer support. Really quick, clear and helpful responses have come every time. Definitely recommend this app.

Avocetstore

The APP is doing what supposed to do, just working. VERY nice support, quickly fixed bugs and added necessary solutions.

The latest update which allowed users to quickly export orders individually within the orders tab it is just fantastic. Sometimes for N reasons an order may fail to arrive to your FTP server but with this option all you have to do is force the failed order to be exported again by clicking two buttons and THAT IS IT, awesome.