Exporteo

Exporteo

by Solvenium

Integrate your orders with any external system.

Family Halloween Store UK

This app is amazing. I have tried a few other apps but none come even close to this. It works perfectly and the support given is brilliant. Thanks again for your hard work!!

February 16, 2021

I'm pleased that our app meets your needs. Thank you for the wonderful review!

PoolAndSpaFlow

Looked for a while for an app that did what I needed. This app was perfectly suited to the order export I needed and was amazingly simple to implement. In addition, I asked to have some custom work added in to handle some other automations and they delivered perfectly. This app is a game changer for me.

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy that my app fits your needs. It's been also a pleasure to do the custom work for you.

Horror-Shop.com

We were looking for an app like this for a very long time. Does exactly what we needed. Customer Service is amazing, we needed an extra feature and it was added to the app in not time. Always helpful. Thank you so much!

February 8, 2021

Thank you for the review! It's so good to start the week with such a positive feedback. 😄
We also appreciate your cooperation in figuring out a way to set up the integration with your supplier.

YEAAH Seltzer

I've been using exporteo for a month now and it's just amazing! We are now able to automatically send selected orders to the ERP system of our dropshipping partner. I'm not a developer and have only very limited knowledge of XML. But I was still able to setup exporteo and automate the XML export. Whenever I had a question, Lukasz replied within minutes and offered a feasible solution. Great work! Thanks so much

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. I'm happy that I could help.

James J. Fox, Dublin

More than 5 stars! The only app that does what we need to get our orders imported into our ERP software. Support from Lukasz has been top-notch, even around Christmas time he's been super helpful in customising our XML template to suit our needs. 100% recommended!

AlbumArt

Really great app for custom XML-exports. The support is also friendly and helps quickly. If you want some custom features the support also helps quickly. I've already need custom features 2 times and they were added withing some days!

Roadstars - die Fahrschule

I looked for an app which can export my orders in my customized xml for my accounting software. It was hard to find one to be honest. But then I suddenly found exporteo. There I could do everything I want to. Also a big thanks to the great support which helped me customizing my xml with Shopify liquids. Always fast reply, even though he was on vacation.

IHOP DiscoverLink Store

I tried about 6 different exporting apps before settling on this one. It's the only one I found that has the flexibility to include custom fields, static fields, tab-delimited CSV, and also export order data immediately upon order creation. This was critical for me to automate the fulfillment process of our digital product. Support has been fantastic, and the developer really stepped up to meet every requirement I had.

shopcummins.com

This is the easiest, most simple and flexible app to export order information. There is no guesswork at all of what means what.
Exporteo has allowed us to export our order information in XML and submit it from Shopify into our internal order processing system. We are able to easily modify the XML output into the data structure that our system requires the data to be formatted.

June 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! I'm super happy that Exporteo meets your needs.