Exportify

Exportify

by Able Sense

Order exports, formatted your way

GLITCH Footwear™

Absolutely fantastic app. I can't believe we need an app to bulk-export orders without removed items in the order being exported, but here we are. This app solved all the ridiculous issues that Shopify unbelievably has with their CSV exporting tool, and Aaron was extremely helpful and responsive all through my many questions. I recommend this app to anyone spending any more than 2 minutes a day double-checking their CSV exports for all the usual errors.

Koren Publishers

I honestly do not what I would do if Exportify was not an option for my company. The native export in shopify would never have worked for us. With the custom export developed by Eportify for us we are able to have a smooth effecient and error free export of orders to our warehouse. They are super responsive and so willing to help create the app that suits your needs.

★国立商店

Thank you for your kind email even though I wrote a negative rereview
I think I misunderstood you
I rewrote my review

January 25, 2021

Thanks for reaching out with this review. There seems to be a misunderstanding. We provide updates to the custom config as part of your monthly plan, this has always been the case. We do not have a support request in our system for you, but you can email exportify@ablesense.com to get this resolved today.

T.O. Balloons

APP WORKS WELL, AND WHEN WE NEEDED SUPPORT AARON WAS ABLE TO ASSSIST QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY! I RECCOMEND

Taimana Boutique

Works exactly how I need. Developers are very helpful and prompt to reply when making any changes. Thank you! :)

October 21, 2020

Thanks for the review! Always happy to configure the export file to your specific needs.

BCLocalRoot.ca

The support is great, they were very timely in adjusting the report for me and getting it to what I need. The only thing that I wish the app had was a subtotal function that takes into account multiple columns like excel. They only provide you with a "how to" subtotal one column that has repeats.
The app is nice when you dont want to export everything and delete columns but in terms of integrated and automatic reporting functions it is limited.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, and glad Exportify meets some of your needs. We have not developed a subtotal feature yet, but understand the benefit from your proposed use case. In the mean time, at least Excel, Numbers, and Google Sheets provide subtotals. We'll keep you posted on any developments towards this type of aggregate report during export.

ProPods

5 Stars. I would appreciate if you made the setup process easier so I don't need to wait hours to make slight changes to my excel format but after that is finished its all good to go and works just how i need it to work.

July 16, 2020

Thanks for this feedback! We are working on self configuration and plan to roll it out later this year. In the mean time, our support team provides customization support via exportify@ablesense.com. Usually in 1-3 business days depending on request volume.

Sauté

Super helpful tool to organize and simplify order exports. It has been a game-changer for my meal delivery company. Highly recommend!

Home Sport

good application, I really appreciate reactivity of Aaron and the support team for customize my export. I recommend this application, it is very useful for me to have a correct and fast export

Wallace & Co.

Has the potential to be very good. However been trying to contact support for the last 3 days with multiple emails and no reply.

April 24, 2020

I understand your frustration, and sincerely apologize; we are here to help. Please ensure you email exportify@ablesense.com with a sample file showing the columns you need and we will set it up ASAP.

We received only one message by email at 5:37am this morning, to which our support team replied at 9:23am. Due to COVID-19 our team is currently working from home, and phone messages are forwarded to our support system as recordings. We also received your phone message from around 5:00am this morning, which didn’t include a callback number.

I understand time zones are a factor here, and we are doing our best to respond in a reasonable timeframe. Hopefully we can get all this sorted out when you check messages in the morning.

I am sure we can get you onboarded promptly. Please respond to exportify@ablesense.com to expedite setup during your 15-day free trial - we are here and happy to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8