Exportify , 79 avis

• 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
23 février 2021

Absolutely fantastic app. I can't believe we need an app to bulk-export orders without removed items in the order being exported, but here we are. This app solved all the ridiculous issues that Shopify unbelievably has with their CSV exporting tool, and Aaron was extremely helpful and responsive all through my many questions. I recommend this app to anyone spending any more than 2 minutes a day double-checking their CSV exports for all the usual errors.

GLITCH Footwear™
Australie
Modifié le 25 janvier 2021

Thank you for your kind email even though I wrote a negative rereview
I think I misunderstood you
I rewrote my review

★国立商店
Japon
Often Software Limited a répondu 25 janvier 2021

Thanks for reaching out with this review. There seems to be a misunderstanding. We provide updates to the custom config as part of your monthly plan, this has always been the case. We do not have a support request in our system for you, but you can email exportify@ablesense.com to get this resolved today.

5 mai 2016

The team at ablesense have been very prompt with their help and the team will work with you to export any format for you! Excellent service and App! Highly recommended!

Ccednet Rcdec Ca
17 janvier 2017

Easy to use, quick response and custom exports of ANY field you want.

Tree Elves Christmas Tree Delivery
États-Unis
29 novembre 2017

Please add the payment status and fulfillment status into the default export order data.
I have contact you by email twice to ask some question but get no reply( you reply me with blank content by email twice )!

The Dream Gadgets
23 août 2019

This app is really helpful, which Aaron always provide support as much as they. As long as your report aims to display by order level, they can work it out for you without problem.

Customer service is as strong as always, which they provide quick and accurate support without doubt

city'super Gift and Hamper
2 août 2018

The Exportify team was so helpful getting my export formatted exactly how I needed it. Aaron specifically was helpful and responded to me promptly and made the data export a breeze!

Apexm Icm
États-Unis
6 juillet 2022

I have no choice but only left a review.
1st, they usually replied to my email in 1 day, but it's already 2 days since I emailed them about the bugs. 2nd, it stated they can export any status of the orders, but when I did, the file does not include the refund and partial refund orders. 3rd, We paid $20 for the app so that we can export the actual amount and currency that the customer paid. We do this Only 1 time EVERY MONTH, they charged us $20!!!!! Now the app does not work at all and I also asked for a refund, it seems they kept ignoring my email and never respond.
I wish I could give them 0 stars if possible.

ChinaHobbyLine
12 octobre 2016

Exportify works great and the team is helpful and fast to respond. They tailored the app to solve our problem with Shopify's regular export options, and offered to help on multiple store installs.

David Suzuki Foundation
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 juillet 2020

5 Stars. I would appreciate if you made the setup process easier so I don't need to wait hours to make slight changes to my excel format but after that is finished its all good to go and works just how i need it to work.

ProPods
Australie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Often Software Limited a répondu 16 juillet 2020

Thanks for this feedback! We are working on self configuration and plan to roll it out later this year. In the mean time, our support team provides customization support via exportify@ablesense.com. Usually in 1-3 business days depending on request volume.