Express Reviews By Appiversal

Express Reviews By Appiversal

by Appiversal

Import reviews from AliExpress INSTANTLY!

Ally Chic

AMAZING APP. can import as many reviews as much feedback the product has on aliexpress. makes your website look just like amazon

MyBeachVibes

I'm using this app to get more sales with positive reviews! I am trying it out and so far so good! Its useful!

SunnieDayz

Great app, easy to install and adds good value! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to drive sales.

Tanana Baby Store

this app is amazing. it doe its work well. no bugs and very well modifiable. i recommend it personally

Fab Goat

Best review app, period. Does everything I want it to and more. Fast and easy to setup and makes my product pages look fantastic. Highly recommend.

Boroos

I used this app for two days, everything is perfect, you can easily import all the reviews and edit them choose what to publish or not to publish the navigation is simple. if you are looking for an app to import reviews then this is the best it`s really worth it and deserve any penny.

CoCo Hauteur

I hesitate to give a review of this app because I don't want to help our competition. haha That's how good this app is!

Inti Trends

At list it is a wonderfull app let me import all the reviews in order to build the credibility of my site.

Straws Reusable

DON'T INSTALL THAT APP. Rating stars were not appearing under the product name. I have contacted their customer service multiple times but absolutely nothing was done.

Wilex

shit app does not work at all, followed all instructions and it never worked, why would anyone want to pay for this

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34