Express Reviews By Appiversal

Express Reviews By Appiversal

by Appiversal

Import reviews from AliExpress INSTANTLY!

CoCo Hauteur

I hesitate to give a review of this app because I don't want to help our competition. haha That's how good this app is!

Inti Trends

At list it is a wonderfull app let me import all the reviews in order to build the credibility of my site.

Straws Reusable

DON'T INSTALL THAT APP. Rating stars were not appearing under the product name. I have contacted their customer service multiple times but absolutely nothing was done.

Wilex

shit app does not work at all, followed all instructions and it never worked, why would anyone want to pay for this

Productsbible

Not reliable, does not work and when it works it would stop working after a while and no good support...It was good in the beginning then went down

Marketrush

Better than Loox! Simple and easy to use.

Gift Electronics

very great app saves you a lot of time!

Gadgets And Gizmos Store

I'm giving you 5 stars for the option to create and fully edit all the reviews, brilliant! I have to add that having an "Email for reviews" feature would me much better, and also making it more efficient by maybe increasing the upload capabilities to 20 products at a time. But hey, it's an awesome app! Thank you!

Cartereign

customers cannot upload more than 1 photo, shows reviewers flag, I have to manually edit thousands of reviews bc function does not work.

I used this app for another store and it worked flawlessly. Good customer service, still waiting for these issues to be fixed

99ninja

Not very useful

1- this app must have a dynamic option in import setting easy to figure out that those are fake reviews once all product have same amount of reviews

2- Wrong countries for users 90% of reviews are coming from wrong countries for example user from russia flag shows that he is from USA and the review is written in Arabic wtf?

3- No support you are on your own!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34