Express Reviews By Appiversal

Express Reviews By Appiversal

by Appiversal

Import reviews from AliExpress INSTANTLY!

TheMarvinStore

I have tested many apps before this one and i can say that this one its the best choice, no doubts!

Plus Size Swimwear HQ

It literally could not be any easier to import reviews for you products, straight to the product page, edit, re word, and pick and choose which reviews you want. Well worth the money because of the time you save with this app. Any store that sells items where people are looking for reviews, this is an absolute MUST HAVE! Checkout how it looks on our store where we sell Plus size swimwear. https://plussizeswimwearhq.com

Secret and scent candles

This app is awesome. It is so easy to use, and quick to add reviews. I really have solved my problems to do reviews, which is important to selling. So get this app.

TipTopHomeDecor

Nice app. I like the fact that I can adjust the reviews and make them look professional. Communication was a little bit slow but in the end they did their job and fixed a few bugs..... Keep up the good work!!

June 17, 2019

Hello dear,

Please accept our deepest apologies regarding the issue you experienced.

I am David from Express Reviews Customer Support team. I am happy to let you know that I have fixed the issue you were encountering and we are soon updating the app with some more features.

Please feel free to let me know of your thoughts and concerns at any time via our email or live chat
Sincerely,
David

TryOneline

I love it, its very easy to use, and very efficiency, i would recomend it without a doubt, im very shure it will help me to sell, soonest i launch my shopify store

Ally Chic

AMAZING APP. can import as many reviews as much feedback the product has on aliexpress. makes your website look just like amazon

MyBeachVibes

I'm using this app to get more sales with positive reviews! I am trying it out and so far so good! Its useful!

SunnieDayz

Great app, easy to install and adds good value! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to drive sales.

Tanana Baby Store

this app is amazing. it doe its work well. no bugs and very well modifiable. i recommend it personally

Fab Goat

Best review app, period. Does everything I want it to and more. Fast and easy to setup and makes my product pages look fantastic. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35