Express Reviews By Appiversal

Express Reviews By Appiversal

by Appiversal

Import product reviews from AliExpress, Oberlo

Yoozless

Just amazing. You need it if you want to increase conversions. Great support as well.

I Love This 1

Great app, 5 stars for easy of use and the Support Team is awesome. Two thumbs up!!!

Wakeydew

Great app. Definitly increase conversions rate and give more athentic look to store.

Chosenamongothers

Nice app, Better than the others. Staff is very cooperative.

100gusa

Best app ever i used on my store. very quick support.. i love this app...

Jukins

Very good app, everything works perfectly. Really improves the quality of the store and attracts more customers. I recommend to anyone who looking for a quality and price ratio.

Jamilamerdani

This app changed the code on my website and the product images on not loading. I emailed the app developer and I haven't received a response (13 hours later). Will update my review once everything is resolved.

UPDATE: I received the help I needed to get my site up and running again along with the reviews imported from AliExpress. Very happy with the customer service and results.

Vincegawatches

AMAZING! Boosted my conversions immediately.

Anukto

Stefano Bernini

Would you use it again or recommend it to a friend? If you had a bad experience, please try contacting the app developer at support@appiversal.net before posting a negative review.