Express Reviews By Appiversal

Express Reviews By Appiversal

by Appiversal

Import product reviews from AliExpress, Oberlo

Buy Anything World

fast shipping product quality is great

Arfshop

usefull app, do as described, I would give 5 star if there is a scheduled import to keep review updated.

Onsaleallday

It's a great app, but it could be easier to use. I think you guys should add the option of checking the ones that you have already added in a list in case you want to make a change without the need to open up the whole list and select the one you are looking for. Otherwise i'm happy with the app and know you guys will keep adding new features.

Kawaiiandko

Love the app and the customer support!

I contacted support when my product photos were missing and they replied in a few seconds and fixed my site in less than a minute.

By far the best customer service I've ever received online. Thanks so much :)

Jomefactor

Great app and better support. I really apreciate all the help they give me. They are always there to help and improve the app.

Lenas Online Store

I had an issue with my product pages and the team was quick to help!

Blissful Maternity

This appears to be the only app that imports reviews from Aliexpress into Shopify. It delivers what it promises and is very easy to use. Has great potential for even more features and I look forward to their continuous improvement. At the moment, the most crucial feature that is missing is new reviews on Aliexpress does not get imported automatically. You need to manually re-import all the reviews for a particular product in order to get the latest reviews.

Pinkart From Mana Velugu

So far so good, but requires improvements in bringing more flexibility to use. The Aliexpress search field is not working for most of the items, manually you have to search correct aliexpress item to copy the url and paste to import.
After getting unique id & product id, there ids are not getting saved to use further in the store.
But it's useful as we have no option.
Regards,