Express Reviews By Appiversal

Express Reviews By Appiversal

by Appiversal

Import product reviews from AliExpress, Oberlo

Fab Goat

Best review app, period. Does everything I want it to and more. Fast and easy to setup and makes my product pages look fantastic. Highly recommend.

Boroos

I used this app for two days, everything is perfect, you can easily import all the reviews and edit them choose what to publish or not to publish the navigation is simple. if you are looking for an app to import reviews then this is the best it`s really worth it and deserve any penny.

CoCo Hauteur

I hesitate to give a review of this app because I don't want to help our competition. haha That's how good this app is!

Inti Trends

At list it is a wonderfull app let me import all the reviews in order to build the credibility of my site.

Marketrush

Better than Loox! Simple and easy to use.

Gift Electronics

very great app saves you a lot of time!

Gadgets And Gizmos Store

I'm giving you 5 stars for the option to create and fully edit all the reviews, brilliant! I have to add that having an "Email for reviews" feature would me much better, and also making it more efficient by maybe increasing the upload capabilities to 20 products at a time. But hey, it's an awesome app! Thank you!

Man Cave Signs

very helpful, works well, makes adding reviews easy

Elvivia

best app ever best app ever best app ever best app ever best app ever

Brushpoint

Great app! Works well so far. I would recommend this app.