Express Reviews By Appiversal

by Appiversal

Import product reviews from AliExpress, Oberlo

Puerit

it's WooooOoooow
it's easy too much , fast and very useful..
great support !!
love it u need 2 use this app

Blackwvter

Amazing, this is by far one of the best products i have purchased. Helps will my ROI and showing people these are great products

Iforlife

Quick installation and implementation. Looks great on Supply theme. Importing review process could be simpler. Support is very responsive and open to feedback. I'm excited to see what's upcoming for Express Reviews.

Goupor

Very good. If you have any problem, they can help you solve very fast and efficiently.

Authenticsales

Great app and customer service is WOOOOOOOOW !! Thanks guys and keep up the good work ! this app is priceless !!

Dog Addicted

Great app! just what I've been looking for! cant wait for them to add the ability to add reviews on multiple products. The support team are very responsive too! :)

Menmonster

I've somehow discovered this app at right moment and it was exactly what I need it. Easy to install, great support, lots of features and control over your reviews. I highly recommend it.

Pazit Haziz Homestyle

great app beautiful and very good costumers service

Galdan

Great support and works like a charm! Helps a lot to improve trustworthiness of my website!

Cris De Marco

Hi, app wasn't working with my Konvesion theme. Support fixed the issue within 1 minut :) extremely happy!!! :)

Marko