Express Reviews By Appiversal

Express Reviews By Appiversal

by Appiversal

Import product reviews from AliExpress, Oberlo

Familybuymore

I got an excellent support from the team today regarding a small issue and got as well some quick tips. I strongly recommend them.

Pughomeshop

This app operates stability, imports reviews quickly. It would be better if there was 'only review with image' option.

Hotest Online Deals

This app works great and is a must have for my Shopify store. The customer service is truly outstanding as they have gone above and beyond to help me with anything that I needed! I very highly recommend this app!
Eldon Baker

Supplies4pets

Despite being all new the apps functionalities work as advertised and it's a great app that I'd recommend. -R

Epic Shop Hub

the app is good for bulk reviews for my store. save alot of time and fully customizeable . the support is good and fast. recommended to others

Vix Market

I used apk before this suggested by shopify "aliexpress review" and it costed 10$ and it didnt work, so after my review to them developers of express review contacted me and gave me this apk to install. Design of comments is amazing you can customize any field , importing reviews from aliexpress takes a seconds! Its fast and their support is amazing! They are always there 24h ready to help! Install this apk its TOTALT WORTH! Best apk I used so far for my store. Really happy! Thanks for support!

Innovate Team

Its the best app I've used for reviews. Lets you customize the colors and all. It came with different templates too totally recommend!!

1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next