Express Reviews By Appiversal

Express Reviews By Appiversal

by Appiversal

Import product reviews from AliExpress, Oberlo

Flash Deals Store

This is the best app I have used for importing Ali express reviews and the support is very fast..

Holly Xo

This new update has reduced the time taken to bring from Ali quality reviews. Its clean, well made and MUCH easier to use.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ! ♥

Shopenpick

Been on this for a while for all my reviews. App was good but having some issues with my new theme. Waiting for them to fix.

Today I was trying to update my reviews and surprised to see that they have finally released a new polished updated version which is a lot better than before. Customer service was excellent and they helped me immediately.

Good app to try with this cheapest price in the market I believe.
Hope this will go on improving with more new functions

Household Needz

Great customer service and love the app!

Herbivore Market

The customer support is phenomenal! Would highly recommend!

Menzker

If you are doing Droshipping with Aliexpress. You NEED this app. This app boost their customer confidence and allow to buy. This dratically boost your conversion. And the support team are GREAT. They solve all my problems.

Photobant

Super support, almost instant and very helpful. App is great even if not drop shipping but selling white label.

Chronographe

Great app, easy to use, and I has trouble using it in my theme, so I emailed the support, got an answer quickly and we fixed the problem so that's a 5* from me ;)

Guapi

great support. highly recommended

Einsteindeals Com

I really like this app. I used it before the update and now it's even better. It's highly recommended. UPDATE: It's just been updated again and the new fixes have made it even better. If you're drop shipping from Ali Express then this is a MUST HAVE APP! Customer service is super helpful and top notch. It's money well spent.